Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hello everyone @Shaz51 @TAB @tyme and greetings to you @unown 

Have been chasing up bank errors and software uninstall refunds. Will get $120 back from being invoiced twice from my computer technician and $80 back from software I downloaded deemed unusable.  

I'm hoping for no quibbles refunds regarding these amounts. I check my bank statements on and off and discovered the double invoicing. Will speak to the customer care agent from the software company on Tuesday morning to get my money back from the download that doesn't work

gee thats lucky @SmilingGecko  i used to go to motel regularly for years , all smiles and small talk, til happened to check the bill once and they had added extra days fees on. made me mad. cant imagine what they got away with over the years, prob went into their personal pockets too

Yeah you never know @TAB I'm just in the process of trying to chase my money. Will receive an e-mail tomorrow regarding computer technician and phone call from software company scheduled on Tuesday morning.  Hopefully will get my money back. I'm entitled to it as its mine. So we shall see

Well. good luck @SmilingGecko 

I went on a walk to admire nature (accompanied), I went grocery shopping and put the trolley back on my own not letting my fear get to me.

Wooohoo! Achievement unlocked @Trickster !!! This is awesome! I have questions for you now...

1. What's one thing you noticed on your walk?
2. How did you feel after you were able put back the trolley on your own?
3. How did it feel to write this post and share with us all your daily achievements?

I AM PROUD OF YOU!

Warmest,
PizzaMondo 🙂

1.Mangroves even if invasive they're still beautiful
2.Better less fear being in a public place
3.Scary but relieving I wish other people could see my progress but I know for my safety sharing it here is at least something.

1. I agree with you @Trickster - while I don't know what the area looks like that you walked through, I love that you were able to notice the mangroves - they provide a home for so many creatures too!
2. Amazing - were you also accompanied by someone on your grocery trip - wondering if that was helpful if you did..
3. Scary but relieving, that is powerful in itself I feel! Baby steps, check in with your capacity too, and perhaps in the near future you will feel comfortable to share your progress with others, other than here on the forums! We're here to support you on that journey too!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us