Skip to main content

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hi @Daydream @and welcome to the forums 👋

@Meowmy  Meowmy that is fantastic a swim as well! as a walk good on you :). I cleaned my wardrobe the other day and it felt fantastic when I could open the doors without clothes threatening to fall on top of me lol :).. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes. greenpea xxxx

@greenpea @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Daydream My morning walk was good. Goal also to read and write on the forum to help myself and others. Hope to go for a swim in the afternoon.

Have a great day, everyone.

You too @Meowmy 

Here's a list of stuff I need to get done:

- Put away clean washing

- Wash dishes that have piled up

- Wipe down bathroom sink and declutter bathroom countertop

- Wipe down kitchen benches

- Write my objectives and fill out forms for uni prac I am going on next Tuesday

I have no motivation to do any of them!

Does anyone have any tips to help me get started?

@Sunny2009  Hi Sunny2009 hmmmm .... what works for me is when I can no longer stand looking at them and have to do something about it. That can take weeks depending upon what it is.

Hey Greenpea,
Thanks for replying.
I got to that point today and surprised myself. I did the dishes, caught up with a friend while we walked our dogs, did the dishes, 3 loads of washing, wrote all of my objectives up, put away my clean washing and cooked dinner. Feeling accomplished as silly as that sounds! 😂

Hi @Sunny2009 and welcome to the forums 👋

@Faith-and-Hope @greenpea My goal tomorrow go to work and do a good job. Go for walk after. Do some cooking.

Take care.

@Meowmy  great goals Meowmy :)xxx Hoping you have a great day at work and a lovely walk afterwards 🙂

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us