Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hi @Tufftimes 

This is a good thread to visit to help keep some stability when things are going a bit haywire at home.

I haven’t done anything with the house today.

I bought a takeaway coffee from a local cafe when I got up this morning, then put it down somewhere in the house and couldn’t remember where ..... remembered later when I was on a tram heading to an appointment.

A tradesman came to see to some broken blinds.   The house was a mess, but he wasn’t coming to see the house, and he could still find the blinds amongst it all, so all good 👍.  It will be tidier when he comes back, cos it won’t be just after our Easter with 9 of us in the house .....

Finished my apt but didn’t have anyone to stay with D2, so she came with me, and we had some lunch in a nearby garden before coming home.

Had a call from D3 at uni ..... she left something at home that she needs a photo of sent to her.

Hmmmm ...... feeling tired but as though I haven’t really done anything today.

I have walked 2.2 km 👍

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

I hope you had a positive morning. This is a very useful thread.

I was sick and tired this morning around the house but went to the gym. I also went for a walk outside and and did double my exercise goal in total. I hope to have a positive afternoon and keep my mental health in order.

I hope everyone has a good day.

It was a reasonably relaxed morning @Everan , thank you ..... which was good cos I have been on the go for a few weeks and need to wind down a bit.

It nice to hear the daily things others are doing to help keep on track.

I think I've cleaned everything in the last few days. It's looooong overdue.

I realised I could write my name in the dust on the tv stand this morning ...... oops ...... time to get the duster out ......

🤭 @Maggie  ^^^^

@Faith-and-Hope 😁😁💕💜

@Faith-and-Hope Its also a good sign you are not wasting too much time on unecessary cleaning ...

treasure your right to do your art. Its not always a given for mums.

Heart

I'm exhausted reading your daily goals @Appleblossom @Teej @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Everan 

Your a classic @Teej - you make me laugh Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us