Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Heyo Peoples.
Having a break after doing some box sorting today. Boxfuls of rubbish and all sorts all in together, which Younger Daughter wanted out of her room (scooped off her floor, I think). I've gone through three boxes today, on top of three I sorted through last week. Most of it is either recycling or rubbish or "fire starters" i.e. paper waste. I've got a boxful of giveaways put aside to give away ASAP,  and there's maybe one box of "keepers". So once the giveaways are gone, that's a reduction down to 1/6th of what it was. 🙂 Lots more to do still, but it's progress!

hello @oceangirl@wellwellwellnez@Mellysmellyelly , @Former-Member , @Adge@Smc@HenryX@Swansong@Historylover@Fizz@Flying_Hams@Emelia8@Gwynn@AussieRecharger@BlueBay@Snowie@StuF@Tinker67@Dimity@Scoo@Peri@bipolarbunny@saltandpepper@BPDSurvivor@Anastasia@Schitzo@Krishna@FindingStrength , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member , @Daisydreamer@Faith-and-Hope 

Oh hey mum @Shaz51 👋 where have I been transported to in the forums? What is this place? 

😂🤣🤣😂my son @saltandpepper 

This thread is on the carers side but  it is welcome to everyone 

Maybe I will needs to do another thread on the other side of the forum 😀👋

Ah ha I see @Shaz51! I do venture to the orher side of the forums from time to time. Just not to posts that encourage me to live a more organised life haha that's a lost cause on me I'm afraid

Ha ha my son @saltandpepper  you are awesome to me xx

Like my real life 3 step sons ❤❤

Coffee time here 

Aw @Shaz51 im honoured 💙

ice cream time here 

We had a chocolate drumstick @saltandpepper, @Sphinxly  😀👋

Noice:ok_hand: having a kit kat ice cream, was on special. Doesn't taste like a kit kat though, minor disappointment, but it's still ice cream so, ya know, can't complain really @Shaz51 

Hahahaha @saltandpepper ! I agree @Shaz51 ! Where am I? When I saw the thread title, I thought this was about decluttering my brain!

Thanks for the unique tag @Shaz51 ! 

Now in terms of cleaning and decluttering, I'm a minimalist. I don't keep anything. The less I have the better I feel. I dislike furniture, clutter, papers, books, clothes. I have the bare minimum. 😉

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us