Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Looks like our hot water is on the way out. The water coming from the hot tap is a light rusty colour. 

Does not sound good @Former-Member

Playing on my mind here I need to re-oil our deck. Mum in law was going to get a painter in and I said I could do it. Just one more task I was looking forward to that now seems impossible.  Along with some roof trims that need painting.

Unused glass water dispenser donated today = kitchen bench space freed 😀

Bit of a reprieve on hot water, after activating release valve water is now clear again.

Slow going on the declutter,  Mr Darcy sorted through some papers - my missing birth certificate found.  Yahoo. 

I broke up a plastic tub that had been in use in the garden, but was brittle and cracking. Is now in the bin. 😄

Was feeling a bit flat and unmotivated today, so I set myself a "small task" of washing some nice storage tins and glassware that have been needing it. The glassware is now safely packed away waiting for a special occasion, and I've stacked up the tins to look nice... nothing actually gone from the house, but a few more things in their rightful place.

my missing birth certificate found.  Yahoo. ---- ahhhhhhhhh @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Smc, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Sophie1

we have a free cart in our town --- so I took down all the 90 minutes Porrige down for anyone to have

Our boys have been nagging for boxes of books still in the shed to be retrieved. Thinking I may have to put that on tomorrows agenda. 

Hoping to make enough space in the shed to put the trailer away. 

Things put in their rightful place√

90 minute Porridge offloaded√

2 bags magazines gone from Darcy residence√

Progress √√√

Have dealt with a few more bits of paper. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us