Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude

hello @frog , sounds so good xx enjoy your sunday

I'm grateful

• that i am resting my sprained ankle today
  • for a lovely cup of coffee

Enjoy the rest @Shaz51 and I hope your ankle is soon on the mend.

I feel so much better when I pause and notice little things to be grateful - like you and your coffee Smiley Happy

Extra hour Certainly makes today easier ... for son to get across town ... and me to take a few easier breaths.

@frog HeartSmiley Happy

@Appleblossom @outlander @Shaz51 @NatalieS How are you all

I did a gratitude meditation this morning and felt resentful and annoyed - not in a good head space Smiley Frustrated

Still it's all practice
I genuinely am grateful for

• meeting a friend today
  • mild weather
  • the long weekend coming up

@frog I have felt like that a lot.

Gratitude is great when we feel it, but when it becomes a duty it becomes an extra and unecessary burden.  Still trying to notice the positives is a better way to be.  They have to be there tho, I have failed socially by being too grateful for too basic stuff, and others have been horrified ... ha ha ... sometimes it can be a no win situation.

Take Care @frog I love having you around.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom @outlander @frog @Shaz51  Hello everyone.

I am grateful that my recent psychology session has worked. I am much more relaxed about my past traumas and have more energy on the present.

I am grateful I can walk with heels pain, now has arch support.

I am grateful I am not too affected by my mum with early dementia.

Thanks for care and support.

I am very grateful to have you all on the forum.

thank you @Meowmy Heart

there is always something to be grateful for even when there is soo much going on

Hello @outlander , @Appleblossom , @frog 

im really grateful to have the forums and my friends here. Its nice to have a soft place to land when i have no where else to go and its been a hard day

@outlander @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @frog  hello everyone

I am so grateful for the forum, the support and care to keep me from loneliness, to make me want to live.

I am grateful, I begin to feel a little happier.

I am grateful I did go for walks for two days.

I am grateful @greenpea keep me company in my walks.

I am grateful I am still able to deal with my dementia mum.

@Meowmy  I will be heading off for my walk with son2 and you will be in my thoughts as I head past the bay today with the different coloured shimmering lights on the water's edge. With the bird life (the ducks, plovers and seagulls) all enjoying the coming daylight . With the boaties all doing their blokey men's talk as they are all arriving to head off for a day on the sea. 

Have a wonderful day Meowmy, you are a survivor Meowmy don't forget it. greenpea xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us