Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Sophia1 thinking of you Heart

Not real good aye @TAB

Not sure if you’re referring to what you said earlier or what I said @eudemonism sorry

Yea @TAB it's flowing on from what you said

Ok. Well actually did stuff been avoiding/stressing about this morning so it’s halfway solved. 😸 plus missing channels magically re appeared after doing channel search for umpteenth time re yest. Hope your days ok hot as here. Got my foot bowl and put towels in freezer to wet and lie on self for later. Even got talc powder fm shop had run out of. That’s about half of my list. Ok walked at 5am lol

Hey @Shaz51 😸

Heyyyyy @TAB

how are you today my friend

Hi @Shaz51 is the weather really that crazy up there don’t quite believe it re 45 and humid as well as claim on tv anyway 35 here, 37 tomorrow, wed. No work so far this week not really interested just trying to cut spending lol

Yep @TAB   the weather really is  that crazy up here 

don’t quite believe it re 45 and humid as well as claim on tv-- sure is and now there is a cyclone forming as well

we did one job today

mr shaz anxiety is sooooo very high because of it all , he says we might have to go to centrelink and he can not cope with centre link , so trying hard to say we will be ok , just need to watch our spending

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us