Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

hope you MIL is ok @Determined

and sending you hugsHeart

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

When she left in the ambulance this morning I was convinced she would not be coming home @Shaz51

She did have considerably more color this afternoon though so hoping I am wrong. 

Drs  may be right in the diagnosis of the symptoms but the underlying cause is not going away so I feel they are giving false hope 😐

@Determined

Walking each other home is so very difficult at times ...

Keeping a special place in prayers for you all.

@Determined Sounds like a super stressful time - take care of yourself and find a few moments to nurture yourself whatever that means for you x

Went to visit MIL late this ave.

She is looking better and was out of bed  which is a relief.   Aparently she is being moved from acute care to general ward tonight or tomorrow. 

S3 was pleased to see her. He has been constantly asking after her yesterday and today.  This afternoon he was at her table working on activities that they do together because he was missing her... sweet but 😥

Darling went to visit mum in law this afternoon.

Mum hopeful she can come home tomorrow.   Dr told darling this afternoon that it is only being considered as we are so close and so willing to help out. 

She is doing so much better but still tires so quickly. 

@Determined

Thinking especially of you.

Thanks @Former-Member, much appreciated.   More adulting duties coming up 😩

I have to say though in this instance (assisting mum and dad in law) it is greatly appreciated and appreciation for assistance is always expressed. 

images (23).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us