Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thank you (and keep that self care happening)

ohhh my dear friend @Former-Member Smiley Sad

I cried when i read this morning 

remebering mr shaz`s twin mr @Former-Member with wonderful memories that i will always remember Heart

like the others said that i don`t want you to go, , love you to say hello sometimes  but i know things change like my situation will changs in the future sometimes with my mum and mr shaz if God wants it that way 

and for you this is a start of a tootally new adventure for you so I wish you all the best my awesome, wonderful friend , love knowing you and walking with you each and everyday Heart

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

l_46a62ac0-bc95-11e1-aa4f-31f574a00006.jpg

poster.jpg

keep.png

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

flowers.jpeg

beach.jpg

cat cuddles.jpg

@Former-Member 😢 sorry for your loss, I didn't know. So hard 💜 I have enjoyed having you out here, you don't have to go you know. Grief is not an MI I know, but we're still here if it helps. Hope you have good supports irl. Thanks for all the support, especially 'declutter' & 'faith' threads. Big hugz 😭 sorry, I can't do goodbyes 🙏

20210426-230046_1.jpeg

I can't do goodbyes 🙏 either my @Former-Member , @Former-Member HeartHeart

@Former-Member  Sweetheart if you ever want to come and visit dont be shy. You are going to be so missed.xxx

@Former-Member 💕
I hope that your surrounded by love and support in these next steps. You can always come back too for support for yourself too 💕

Thank you for your guidance and friendship over the past few years. Ill be keeping you in my thoughts 💕💜💕💜

Dear @Former-Member 

Shocked and deeply saddened for your loss of Mr Darcy.

You are always a wealth of information and resources for others.

You have such a moving sense of wit and humour unmatched on here.

You are held deeply in the hearts of many forum members and staff as well.

You are taking a step back as part of self-care and boundary setting for yourself.

This I understand and have done myself.

There will always be a place for you perhaps on the other side of the wall even.

You will be remembered, not forgotten.

You have helped many.

Be gentle with your grief, as life continues always.

I know that you have friends and support in real life.

Continue to be you.

Bless you Darcy

💜

@Former-Member 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Thank you for sharing of your journey and even now. I can only imagine that which has faced you and will in the coming season but I thank you for your being and wish you healing throughout this period. 

Wishing you well, 

Rivers

@Former-Member  I am so sorry I have only seen this now 🥺 I just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you especially at this time. I truly hope this message reaches you before you sign off.

You were one of the very first to welcome me here when I was in crisis and have been an amazing support to me and many others throughout tour own journey. Something I will always remember.  Your strength focus and most importantly faith has been a comfort and encouragement to me that words cannot express.

I will be sad to see you go but fully understand the need for  this next chapter and wish you all the best. 

I was shocked & very much saddened, to hear of your loss of Mr Darcy too @Former-Member 

You have shown an immense amount of caring, insight & some wonderful suggestions - on this Forum (forums).

Very sad to see you go.

All the Very Best to you (& with your Grief).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us