Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yay for you @Zoe7 you did the best you could. Keep going cos I know you’ll get there. Sending loads of 10BDAB4D-C033-4CFA-B25D-B6953D088252.jpeg7C6C5FCA-5C23-45E6-909B-BBF9E2F50B9A.jpeg

Tanks @Teej = I know I am being hard on myself also but having the Principal looking over my shoulder all the time certainly doesn't help - need to give myself a break - after all it is only the second day back.

I'll read your earlier post next and respond to that as well on that thread Heart

@Zoe7 Dropping off a little light. Words are few, feeling many. Gentle steps with you.Light and hope.Light and hope.

A light for you my friend @Zoe7

I am glad to hear you sound like this. It is showing me that effort is worthwhile when putting it in. You have taken a step forward into a new world my friend. Good for you 🙂

I am proud of you and happy to see the progress. It is understandable to be buggered, but then this is to be expected. Friday afternoons are always harder because it is the end of the week.

Light for the darknessLight for the darkness

Thank you @Maggie and @MDT I know having my meds late really affected me last night and this morning - need to make sure I have them earlier the nights before I work ...and probably wasn't such a good idea having my sister around - it meant I had to finish my planning really late and I felt the late night today. Going to have to take it easy tonight and I think it will be an early night for me.

❤️ @Zoe7 

An early night sounds good @Zoe7

That is fair enough @Zoe7
Just taking it easy is a good move

💚💐💕🤗   @Zoe7 .....

We know that principal is a dragon ..... you would be much kinder to someone in your position ....: forget her  for now.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope So nice to 'see' you Hon - you always lift my spirits 💕

She smiles and pretends to be your new best friend but I am certainly very wary of her and I don't feel at all like she is on my side or wants me to suceed at this - very deflating Smiley Sad

I also know the lessons could have gone better but she can't expect too much - especially considering I don't know the kids well or their routines - I am learning those but it takes time.

Anyway - enough of that - how has your day been? What did you do at uni today? Isn't today painting day?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us