Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Teej @BlueBay It definitely feels pretty good to know what I am doing is so much appreciated by everyone at the school. Hope for all of us hey Smiley Very Happy

You have both been part of that forum family that I so much appreciate too - you have been here throughout my whole journey over the past few years and this I share with you too - never underestimete how much you both mean to me Heart

Thankyou @Zoe7  thst means a lot to me. I always love reading what you’re up to and am so happy how far you’ve come. Proud of you my friend ❤️❤️

@Zoe7  Wow oh wow!!!!! How good is that. Let it go to your head for a while. You deserve it all.💜💜💜

I am kind of letting it go to my head @Maggie - letting the positives prevail for now anyway. Been a day of 2 extremes but very much focussing on the positives tonight - I am learning to do that more Smiley Very Happy

DE110CD1-4C1F-401F-B84A-5FCA3EC205E9.gif

🎉 Woo-hoo @Zoe7 

haha love that @Faith-and-Hope Cat would never do that lol I tried to teach Toby when he was a puppy and he started to give me high fives but I stopped doing it - I should try again but getting him to come when I call him maybe should come first Smiley Tongue

How was your day Hon?

It was good @Zoe7 .... a bit tiring but I am not feeling anywhere near as zonked.

That is good news Hon - you have been tired and had a lot to get done. Hope you can get some more sleep tonight and have a good day again at uni tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope 

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us