Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Giant Hugz and Congratulations.

@Zoe7 

Heart

Glad you managed preps for whole day. Glad you were cited amongst peers and some felt strongly enoughto express tears.  Recognition is very important.  It has been a long path. 

There are many pockets of toxic cultures in many workplaces. Glad you dont have to battle that any more. You do have a lot to offer and everybody thrives in a better environment.  More Hugz.  I had a good sing last night.

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Will get back to you all another time @Zoe7 and everyone. 

Im in bed today, extremely unwell. Too much going on at once. Not coping. Had a terrible scare with d yesterday. Well for a while now. But GP freaked me out with some news. Lovely gp though. Was just a huge shock. 

Have to ring ambulance gp said. 

💖💜❤️

@Former-Member  Sending lots of these for you. 💜💜💜💕💕💐💐💐

Sending you a lot of love and many hugs @Former-Member Hope you have managed some rest today Hon Heart

@Appleblossom Hope your sing last night was good for you - you certainly needed something positive in your life right now - hugs HonHeart

@eth @Appleblossom It was lovely to have that recognition from so many I work with - some were still talking about it today so that made me feel extra special - love this new school Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I have had a pretty good day. One of the teachers commented that I look better than I have done all week and I had to concur with her that I felt better. Started to get a headache again in our group work today but I think it was the heater right above my head that was causing that. I had some pain killers in the car and after I took them it was much better. 

I actually stayed for drinks after school for a while - only had soft drink but it was fun. We played a game using funny cards - kind of a drinking game. It certainly made everyone laugh. I didn't stay until the end as I wanted to get home to my fur babies and I was getting very tired. ...but I stayed and that was pretty big in itself for me. I do feel so much more comfortable with social things with this group of staff and it is good for me to do those extra things with a group. 

Two weeks off now but a lot of things packed into the first week - DBT, appointments, the panel and have to feed my parents' dogs over the weekend. Then my sister's partner's nephew is coming down for a few days so I will do a couple of things with them as well. He is a lovely kid and we do get up to mischief together - the really cheeky side of me comes out when I am around him - such a happy, infectious kid Smiley Very Happy

Hope your big dragon arrived safely and you have had a great day at uni. Been missing you a bit this week but know you have so much going on too. Will catch up with you later no doubt Hon. Love and hugs coming your way and a whole bunch of these 💚💜💙🧡💛💐🌸🌺🌷🌹

Happy made-it-through-term-one to you @Zoe7! 🎉🌈😊

Thanks Hon - officially on holidays - woo hoo 🎉🎈😀

How has your day been @CheerBear ?

Big woohoo @Zoe7! Great effort and so cool to have been able to follow along with how you've gone this term ❤

My day has been OK thanks. I had a bit of tricky psych appointment this morning but it's improved since. I finished a blanket I've been working on and am now puppy sitting with the little crew. She's watching me make dinner with adorable puppy eyes happening (apparently I'm not allowed to share human food with her but I'm thinking a little sneak can't hurt 😉).

I often give Toby little snacks and both Cat and Toby get human food sometimes - they love it @CheerBear 

Lovely to hear you finished a blanket - it is wonderful to see something we have created and can stand back and say 'I did that' - it is those little moments that we need to hold onto hey!

It has been good to be able to share my journey this term and all the positives there have been CB - so glad you have followed along. As I said to many yesterday - it means the world to me to have such wonderful support here and you are one of those amazing people that have been here for me - it really is appreciated Heart

So great to hear about all that you've been doing @Zoe7 😊

Go you 👍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us