Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Oh yes @creative_writer , I agree 

We all need some time away from the forum xx

Oh gosh, @tyme  - 99+ notifications each time you log on! I'd run screaming from the room lol! You are incredible. 😇

(And I've just added one - oops)

Hahaha @NatureLover ,

Yeah, i log onto 99+ notifications. There are so many but the count stops at 99 lol. I'll take a screenshot next time. 

I'm always happy to receive your notifications 🙂

Aww, that's really lovely of you to say, @tyme ! Thank you 🙂

Hello @NatureLover ... it's been a while. I hope you got through your rental inspection OK.

Wow, @Dimity , so happy to see you! I thought I wouldn't see you any more! 

The rental inspection hasn't happened yet...don't know why. 

I will answer your other posts now! 

Thank you for posting 🙂

Did you end up having the inspection? 

Also, here are my daily 99+ posts lol.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 3.28.41 PM.png

But as I said, of course I don't mind. It just means it takes me longer to get to everyone 🙂

Hope you day is going well @NatureLover 

Aww, thank you for remembering my rental inspection @tyme ! No, I haven't had it yet, strangely. But I did have a sudden Smoke Detector Check last week that made me clean up, so the house is pretty neat (for a  hoarder). Not up to inspection standards, but definitely less to do to get there. 

You are amazing to deal with 99+ notifications every day, plus the moderation, plus the emails 😯 OMG. 

I read on another thread that you bought an actual bed! Did you ask for the firmest one in the store? 😄

Good on you. Yes, electrical and smoke detector inspections are compulsory for rentals @NatureLover  I would still find it stressful if someone needed to come into my home every so often... but i guess it makes people clean up.

Also, yes! I got a bed and I got the firmest in the show room!

It's so nice, but I want to get new sheets and bedding, so I don't have bedding yet. It was delivered the same day I bought it.

Well done for getting through the smoke detector check @NatureLover , I know it would have made you anxious.

I hope the new mattress is good support for your back @tyme. Perhaps I should consider one too if my back doesn't improve. 

Thinking of you @NatureLover as the nights get longer. I hope you're able to make good use of your light box. 

I'm feeling defeated in my battle against clutter at present. I've contacted the agency to get some help again. Do you still have a deadline for your neighbour's shed  @NatureLover?  My storage situation is still a worry. 

Best wishes for tomorrow. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us