Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

This morning helped bag up some goodies in readiness for a carol service @Shaz51, ran a couple of errands in town. Mr D walking the dog, when he gets back we hope to tidy up the chook pen.

afternoon off , sitting in aircon , had a little rain last night , none today @Former-Member

good night my friend @Former-Member, hope you sleep well tonight

hoping mr @Former-Member is ok tonight Heart

we have been watching a show all about italy  and mr shaz is falling asleep on the couch

Hope you sleep well @Shaz51, we had a visitor over for tea. Mr D has done the dishes and now wants to do a job on the computer. I am going to bed.

yes Mr shaz like to do a bit of him time after having visitors @Former-Member

Hadn't thought of it that way @Shaz51, he said he was going to be too busy tomorrow to do the job. 

when we have a big day , or out visiting

when we get home mr shaz goes straight to his computer -- I call it his time -- he will do music treapy , or looking up e bay , or y tubes, or doing his photos

I think this has helped mr shaz lots @Former-Member Heart

Mr D doesn't do a lot on the computer. He uses his phone of the morning to message people but then turns it off @Shaz51. Sometimes he will look at FB or YTube but limits his time on line. He thinks I spend too long playing on phone (which I probably do).

mr shaz  thinks I spend too long playing on phone and computer (which I probably do). @Former-Member

he is not much on the computer either

how has you day been

Work this morning then into town to get some dog food, was hoping to find a Christmas present for Mr D but came away empty handed.  Ran into some old friends - at 82 she has a new smart phone - gave her a lesson on how to read and reply to texts, I suspect it won't be the first one.

How has your day been @Shaz51?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us