Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: New look me

@CheerBear. Can you tell me your old name or at least give me a clue. This is driving me nuts. No pun intended.
Just got your new post. Welcome home @CheerBear. I knew I'd seen a sun before.
Former-Member
Not applicable

see above @utopia 🙂 Funshine is returned as CheerBear 🙂

@CheerBear the wave passed, they always do. I just bunkered down in my shell in an underwater cave and waited for the storm to pass. You can go and read about it if you like. I met a new moderator who spotted me all the way from Forum Land even though I was eleven billionty miles out to sea. We sat and had hot chocolate in the underwater cave and then I fell asleep. The storms and the waves ALWAYS pass @CheerBear - I have eleven billionty experiences of them to prove it. I really am super super SUPER happy that you are back. Night. 😊

And not even with capitals @Phoenix_Rising.  Fortunately I'm the forgiving type 🙂

@Former-Member you are much nicer than me. I wasn't going to tell @utopia who cheerbear was - it was making me giggle that she couldn't figure it out 😂.

@suzanne I am super glad you are the forgiving type. I guess that means you must be SUPER awesome. 😆
Former-Member
Not applicable

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Phoenix_Rising. I never would have got it right. When I say my brain is not working - I really mean it. I'm awake but my brain is asleep
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yay @CheerBear your back! !!! My garden wasnt the same without my sunflower!!!

Welcome Back @CheerBear Smiley LOLSmiley LOL Heart

He he hee

Welcome back, @CheerBearWoman Very Happy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us