Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

sending love @Eve7 @Anastasia Heart

Lots of love and best wishes @Anastasia 

You're amazing!

I hope your boy does very well with this admission 

Aww thank you @WIP , I happen to think you are too! 💖🐾🐕

@Anastasia wrote:

I've worked hard to get on top of things at work and I couldn't be happier with where I'm at. I'm a box ticker,  so many boxes ticked over the last couple of weeks, even with the day off due to my boys rush to the emergency department.

Well done @Anastasia , you are amazing, with all the pressure you've been under. 

Keeping fingers crossed the hospital rings today!! 

💚

Thank you @NatureLover 

I'll leave the office today around 1030 to pick my boy up and take him to the hospital. He will be there for a minimum of 21 days. In that time I hope that his medications will be assessed, changes made and that he comes out more like himself than he currently is.

I have learned he has another health hurdle to jump, however perhaps it's, no in fact I have no doubt it's impacting everything. So once he's out of hospital I will focus on that along with other supports through his NDIS and hopefully forge forward 🙏

The Universe responded to me this week in so many ways. I am grateful and with him going to hospital I will use the time to replenish my own cup. I am spending the weekend with a very dear friend. Something that would have been difficult to do without my boy in hospital. That will be the start of my self care over the coming days, weeks. 

I am so grateful for your check ups during what has been an incredibly emotional and difficult few weeks, thank you NL, you really are a gem. 💕

I hope that all is ok in your World? I feel very detached at the moment from all news within the forum. I am sending you love and light and wonderful things ahead from our very dear and shared higher power "The Universe" 🙏

Very happy for you @Anastasia  xx

Dear @Anastasia , all love and support to you and your boy I so admire your strength 

peri

How are you going @Anastasia ?

So encouraging that your boy thought to send you a pic of his room all set up for his stay over the next 3 weeks.

He'll be ok, as will you - I feel it!! ❤️❤️

@Anastasia  thanks for your lovely newsy response this morning! So happy to read all of that!! 🙂

You are precious to many of us here. ❤

All's well with me, thanks. And thank you for your kind wishes to the Universe for me ❤

I hope you can sleep well tonight, knowing that your boy's safe in hospital. 

I'm so glad to hear all is ok with you @NatureLover  You are a special lady/

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us