Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Yes she was. I had the door closed but Toby needed to go out so she followed earlier tonight. Glad she is in now and Toby is asleep next to me so all good @outlander 

I might head off soon myself. Need to get some sleep tonight and hope not to be up too early again. 

Goodnight all on this thread Smiley Very Happy

goodnight @Former-Member thanks for help keep me company and your support tonight Heart

goodnight @Zoe7 thank you for your help and support tonight. its been good catching up with you and your furbabies too Heart

Still here sis if you want to chat or need some company. Hugs just cause i can @Sans911 πŸ’œ

I was enjoying watching the warmth and fun banter you, Zoe, and Oceangirl with Boonana. It was a beautiful moment of friendship, support and light-heartedness.

I've just been playing with Jasper & then giving him some love. It would be great to share a pic of what he does which is very cute, but it would reveal meπŸ˜•

Just reading a book & will probably be asleep in a little while @outlander

It was nice but i still wanted to check on my sis too

Aww damn it can you crop the pic enough? @Sans911 

What was he doing?

Ive just got comfy thankgod but im sure thatll be disturbed by a bladder soon enough lol. 

Jasper was in my arms on his back. I was stroking his belly and up to his chin. He was raising a paw to my lips and patting them. Then I kissed his paw. He does this patting thing repeatedly. It's very cute.

He's in a loving mood today. He's been following me around the house a lot. He's just falling asleep on his rug.

It's quite cool here tonight, so I'm under the covers and with a fleece on.

Mr A has just jumped into his bed too.

@outlander

Aw they are both little  cuties @Sans911 

I'm off to sleep lil Sis @outlander πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

I hope you get some rest or sleep too hun.

Goodnight sweetheart

Morning beautiful people 

Wishing you all a Happy Easter 🐰

@Zoe7 @Sans911 @Former-Member @Meowmy @Appleblossom @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope  @Boonana @eth @greenpea 

@Sans911 i started to drift off before i could check  back in but your post was nice and warm to read when i logged on this morning πŸ’œ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us