Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Sans911 It is great that today went better than expected and you were appreciated and connected enough with your boss for her to get personal.

It helps to put our situation into perspective to hear other stories.  Everybody does struggle somehow.

I certainly struggled with acceptance.

Smiley Happy

Thanks @Appleblossom. How are you, and how's your day been?

morning @Sans911 (and everyone)
Sorry, i mustve crashed before being able to talk to you.

It sounds like a good day yesterday esp with being productive and being ok with it all too. Im also really glad you werent judged for being open about your mh. How often will you be going there?

some of the urges was easing off after talking to you but yesterday reset it all off. I didnt even think properly yesterday afternoon and self harmed twice. im so dissapointed in myself for even doing that and im sorry (so sorry) to you guys to because i said if i got to that point i would reach out 😞
i am still really emotional even though its over something that seems minor. but im going to have to ride it out till it passes again

Please don't be sorry to me or yourself because you sh. You've done exceptionally well for some time, and obviously things are super difficult right now. And sometimes we don't think before sh, we just react. It's a coping mechanism, not the healthiest, but for now it's what you do. They key to trying to stop your sh is recognising the build up of emotions(which you do) and then trying to sit with those huge emotions. And that's really hard at first.

Be gentle with you. You've already suffered enough. Don't punish yourself. You've probably done that plenty already. Hugs my angel @outlander 💜 💜

thanks for understanding as always sis. Sitting with big emotions is tiring, even after over 8hrs sleep it doesnt feel like its even made a dent in anything.
After our chat it made me thing about a few things and so im trying to make a step forward but this adjustment even though it sounds stupid i think ill just need to work with it and learn to accept and adjust with it.

Afternoon @outlander. Just dropping past to see how you are going now sis. You are in my thoughts Heart

your in my thoughts alot too @Snowie Heart thanks for checking in sis

Morning everyone.

Lots of deep breaths today. Already nervous. Been up since 5am 

Hoping todays a good one for you all.

@Appleblossom@Snowie@Sans911@Shaz51 and all passing through

HeartHeart @outlander my sister

Thinking of you a lot today @outlander. You're one of my firsts thoughts. You can get through this. Put your brave on. All the best my angel. Hugs and hugs
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us