Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

I learnt so many new things tonight @Former-Member including your age Smiley Surprised I thought you were about my age - how wrong I was hey Smiley Tongue

My sister was an amazing sprinter and netball player. I loved basketball and softball - and any chance I got to play footy - was 30 years ahead of my time though - would have liked to be around now with the women's competition so prominent.

@Former-Member I am afraid to say that I have always had a soft spot for the Tigers and consider them my 'second' team - so whilst I love you a lot the Swannies will have to come third.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well @Zoe7  ... Thanks to your distinct lack of support, my Swans appear to be 'shot ducks' at half time!  😈😜

How old are you Zoe? Or maybe a more diplomatic question may be 'how old did you think I was?' I suspect our keeper of birthday secrets @Shaz51 could have shed some light on this conversation. 😀

Sherry

I'm 48 @Former-Member and I honestly thought you were about my age - isn't it funny that we have no idea really through the screen. Smiley Tongue

haha I really want to support the Swannies for you Hon - just cannot force myself to do that tonight - but I will be back on board next week Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Swans play Giants in the local derby next week @Zoe7 . But ... gulp 😁  ... Swans play Lions the week after!

You are about the age I though you'd be Zoe. But you are right, its very much guesswork from behind a computer screen.

Just hope Swans can come back a bit tonight and make a decent game of it.

Can we have a party for you next month @Former-Member 60 is a big one and I would love to throw you a forum party Smiley Very Happy

The way the Giants played today you should beat them then we can watch as you thrash us the week later - think my baby boys have lost their way a bit.

ohhhh yes the 22nd may Party time @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

60 th yes @Zoe7  start planning

and yes I knew you were 48 xoxoxo

All hail the keeper of birthdays @Shaz51 Smiley Very HappyHeart

We should have known she'd be onto us @Former-Member Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Low key and me hovering in the background is more my scene than a big-deal high profile party. @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Ha ha .. Poor little Holly is alongside me wrapped up in her blanky and snoring. Just woke her up and she is not impressed. 😀🐶  I just realised that, in dog years, Holly is almost exactly the same age as me this year.

Sherry

Low key and hiding in the background it is then Hon - that is my speed for parties too @Former-Member We can celebrate on the birthday thread if you like rather than make a special thread for you - which I would love to do but I respect your wishes Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us