Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Hi @Zoe7 Thought I'd apologies re my ignorance re the Wayne Bennett situation.  I didn't realise he was no longer with the Rabbits (and is now recruiting for the Dolphins).  Very interesting indeedy.  Have heard the Rabbits aren't doing as well this year, but I'm still going to tip them!!

Hi @Delicatessen Was wondering if your above message was meant for @Judi9877 ?

My Parra boys lost in a thriller this week but it should never have got to that stage - so many mistakes by my boys 😔 My Lions won in a close one too and again they can play better but a win is a win.

@Zoe7 are you into soccer?

I saw that @MDT watched the world cup qualifier and WOW so did I (or at least the highlights real!)

And what a nail-biter. The 1save from our goalie at the end there was SOOOO close!

Heyyyy hugs @TuxedoCat , @Zoe7   @Delicatessen , @Eve7 , @Judi9877  xxxx 

huuuuuugggggsss @Shaz51 catch any good sport over the long weekend?

No long weekend here @TuxedoCat 

But we have a car meet this Saturday where we see old cars , atc 

oh that's so cool! My brother is really into old cars. Do you have a favourite model? 🚗

Love soccer @TuxedoCat saw the last bit of the game ...so exciting to get through as we did after a less than ideal campaign. That doesn't matter now though - we are in 🤸‍♀️👍😁

Awesome result @Zoe7 and the smile from our goalkeeper was priceless!!!

💚💛💚

It is that time again - the AFL grand final begins soon. Whilst this is not the interest of everyone, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish @Emelia8 and her team all the luck I can for today. Em - I really hope your Swannies can come out on top today - behind you and your team ...you need a positive boost this year and I do hope it will come in a win for you today 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us