Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Saints had a great win against Melbourne today @Boonana  Swannies are playing Richmond now - I'm going for the Tigers which does not please our @Former-Member Smiley Surprised

Do you compete in gymnastics @Boonana ?

Haha
My brother went to both games.. without me!

Yes I do! I love competing! This year I’m competing in Queensland! I’m from Tasmania! I’m really excited for that

Oh that is not a good brother Smiley Surprised @Boonana 

😛

Ash Barty won today in the Fed Cup so they are level at one game all @Boonana 

...big Barty fan - love her story

Idk who that is 😬 sorry

She's Australia's best women's tennis player @Boonana 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Too right, it does not please me @Zoe7 ! Fully accept you follow Lions, but I reckon you could support Swans when Lions are not playing. 😉

Hey @Boonana  I love gymnastics. Used to do basic stuff at school. But really enjoy watching world cup, world championship, comm games and olympic when they are on.

Basically I love almost any sport.

Mainstream team sports, I follow Canberra Raiders in NRL, Sydney Swans in AFL, ACT Brumbies in Super Rugby, NSW Blues in SOO. I occasionally watch Netball, but prefer basketball, having played it when younger. Love tennis, but was never a good player. But was a good squash player. Really enjoy watching world class swimming, but am a terrible swimmer. Never learned how to until my teens. Like equestrian events, having been an avid horserider in my youth. Also love any athletic events, after being an above average athlete in my younger days. Mainly sprint events and long jump, which I competed in until my late 30s. I have to admit that was some time ago now. I will turn 60 next month! 😯

So essentially my sporting interests are wide and varied. And I am happy to tslk about pretty much anything to do with sport.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us