Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: BabyDragon's Den

@Former-Member I have to get my son organized for his bed. I would love to talk later I just don't want to be the one who triggers anything bad for you. So I will let you lead the discussion so I know what I can talk about. Back soon. Love gp xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yer betrayed in the same way twice
Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay @greenpea but dont feel bad about triggering me its not hard to do at the moment will just be looking at houses as it has been brought to my attention today that they know where I live as well.
People tell me I need to learn to trust and make connections with people how can i do that when i cant trust family they havent put just me in danger but my son as well

@Former-Member Well ... I cannot answer that question as I don't trust people either unfortunately.... I have not walked where you have walked. I think you are a very strong woman if that helps just even a little bit.

I'm so sorry you ddidn't feel safe here anymore, @Former-Member I hope your sense of safety returns ❤️ Thank you for tagging me. I look forward to getting to know you more/again in this guise ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Former-Member, I so wish I could hide out in your Den with you right now.  Far better than living in my own life right now.  My life is falling apart, I dont know even where to start.

Please take care.  Stay safe.  Do what you need to do to remain that way.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww @Former-Member I hope things get better for you

No problem @OhanaSystem

@greenpea tonight I dont feel very strong I want to run away and disappear from everything and everyone I feel so bad for feeling like though but I do
Former-Member
Not applicable

So my head is full of thoughts tonight and none of them are good just want to disappear from this world
Former-Member
Not applicable

Feeling distant from everyone and everything at the moment.
Everyone in my family doesnt seem to care about the damage they cause me.
A biological father who should still be locked has been told a whole lot about me and now I have to move and will probably have to change my sons school.
A nan who i care so much for is about to have an operation that could take her life
A mother who causes me so much pain but i cant seem to cut her from life
Brothers and sisters who I raised and protected are telling other family members things that I share with them
An uncle who told my bio father everything he needed to know
A step father who i love dearly but wont answer my calls even when i need his support

Im getting so wound up over my families hurt and betrayals it gets hard to stay focused on the one that matters my partner and our precious little boy.
But lately i wonder if they would have it easier without me and problems
Former-Member
Not applicable

So many voices inside my head but the loudest is screaming at me to sh telling me that I will feel better it will help me just like it use to do i know that its lying but its super overpowering slowly losing control of everything
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us