Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTMAS TABLE

@oceangirl  you are right that is more than enough to do for one day :). I crashed at 8pm and then woke up and 11pm and woke at 12am. Not good but what can you do Smiley Frustrated. How about you hun did you get some sleep at all?

@greenpea  How did your appointment go? Are u feeling any better? 

@oceangirl  He is a bunny a himalayan point about 7 years old now. Poor lil boy has cataracts.

@greenpea It probably is not enough otherwise if I plan too much, I will probably not do anything. I slept like that quite a bit, but I have not been asleep yet. I will probably try to and probably only sleep until 8 or 9 and try for a nap this afternoon.

@oceangirl  Thank you for asking my pdoc thinks my hallucinating is due to anxiety and trauma :o. She wants me to add another pill to my collection. You know what oceangirl I am so over having a mi. I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. 🙂

@greenpea wrote:

@oceangirl  He is a bunny a himalayan point about 7 years old now. Poor lil boy has cataracts.

@greenpea  so cute. I bet he follows you around. 

@oceangirl  sleep well.xx

@oceangirl  yes he thinks with his stomach and comes running when he hears his treat bag get shaken. He has very limited vision so relies upon his hearing. He is very spoilt but as cute as a button 🙂

No worries... What do you think of her assessment of your situation? I can relate to how you're feeling. One step at a time. You can improve and small changes will help you- I hope so. I should not too far off- getting some sleep. I say do whatever gives you relief and piece of mind. You can do it Pea. One step at a time. I put on face cream tonight and I found that quite soothing and relaxing to do. If I don't respond it means I have fallen asleep. @greenpea 

@greenpea wrote:

@oceangirl  yes he thinks with his stomach and comes running when he hears his treat bag get shaken. He has very limited vision so relies upon his hearing. He is very spoilt but as cute as a button 🙂

He sounds like my two @greenpea  I know you would not have it any other way (spoiling him). I will try to get some sleep, I am going to log off. Talk to you sometime today. Lots of love OG

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us