Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sleep well @Zoe7 , and get well soon ❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210407-getWellGif_1.jpeg

Sounds horrible @Zoe7  your cold, sounds like some immune boosters are needed. Glad you're self caring in between work. Seeing the kiddies light up must be so rewarding 🤗

Hi @Snowie @Former-Member ..... 👋💕💕

How is your cold today @Zoe7 ?  Did you make it through the school day okay ?

I am getting work done here towards my submissions, and starting on the visual diary backlog.  Heading out tonight for dinner with some old friends I used to work with.

one baby dragon is back in the east ..... 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Made it through the day but heading to bed now - really unwell (need a new head and especially a nose lol) but determined to get to work tomorrow. The kids have been amazing - they are so into their projects and have been so patient with me helping get them organised and started. They occasionally need guidance on what to do but for the most part they are finding out as they go - which is so lovely to see. 

Have a great dinner out @Faith-and-Hope I absolutely love hearing about you spending time with both family and friends ...a glimpse into the brighter days ahead Hon Heart

@Former-Member Dosing up on vit c and anything I can do to alleviate some of the symptoms - some working, some not so much but will try just about anything at this stage. The good news is it has not moved to my chest again so that is a bonus.  Hugs and hugs (thank goodness they are virtual hugs - do not want to pass on my cold). Heart

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Adge virtual (not passing on my cold) hugs to you all also Heart

hope you are feeling a bit better today @Zoe7 

one baby dragon is back in the east .. , hugs @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@Former-Member, @utopia@Sans911 

only worked this morning 

afternoon off due to rain 

i have cold sores and i had a sleep this afternoon -- wow 

Hi @Zoe7 @Shaz51 Well I had my Flu Vaccination about 4 weeks ago.

So hopefully you cannot pass your Cold onto me, or at least not Flu anyway....

Adge

having my flu needle next week @Adge 

Get some rest and vitamins @Shaz51 . You sound a bit run down.

think i must be a bit my @utopia , had a sleep this afternoon and i am tired again xx

how are you going today 

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (48).jpeg

@Zoe7  have a big feed of Spaghetti Bolognese with tones of garlic 😋 Use to cure every cold the kids and I had. Keep up the Vit-C & fluids. White tea is good. 💗🍵🍵🍵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us