Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

i hope you are ok and enjoying your holiday. I have been thinking about you and miss you here. Thankyou for supporting my posts. I know you can’t reply but seeing you support the posts means a lot. 

Just wanted to say hi 

take care ❤️❤️

Thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope

image.jpeg

Hey Hon Smiley Very Happy I have finished my planning, sent it off, taken meds and waiting for sleep. Toby is spread out on the couch next to me and Cat is outside. It is a lovely evening - warm and still but we are expecting rain and wind on the weekend - just in time for me to hibernate for a couple of days before the last week of school. I might even start the new painting - the peacock one Smiley Happy If I do I'll post updates to you as I go along.

Guess what I got for my birthday ....Bunnings cards - yes I am going to be let loose on Bunnings with money to spend - look out Bunnings I say lol

I am heading off forum very soon to try to sleep - need to catch up a bit from last night as well - meds shouldn't take much longer to take effect - already feeling exhausted so might lay down anyway and I'm sure I'll be asleep in no time.

Still missing you but still have you with me @Faith-and-Hope - a week already gone but many more still to go - and yes I am counting. Hope you are having a good day. Love ya Heart

Had a good day at work Hon - the principal even had some nice things to say - think she might be getting an idea of how well I can do the job Smiley Surprised - and I am finding that for myself as well - such a relief to realise I can still do it and more importantly want to do it.

I have planning to organise for next week and housework but hoping I can get that all done tomorrow then that will leave Sunday for me to start the Peacock painting. 

I hope you are doing your art as well and filling your days with good things @Faith-and-Hope

Going to start on some of the tidying up tonight after I feed the babies then will put my feet up for the evening and try to get an early night. I am pretty exhausted today but still running on adrenalin here so will get as much done as I can before that eases off.

Really missing you on days like today when I have good things to report but know you will be super proud of me anyway. Heart

Hey Hon Smiley Very Happy Hugs coming from me and cuddles from your niece and nephew @Faith-and-Hope 😍😺🐶

Thanks for thinking of me @Zoe7 and
may you be blessed this festive season.
Bimby2.

Hi Hon Heart @Faith-and-Hope

I did get to sleep early last night = woke up once but got back to sleep quickly. Cat was next to me when I woke up this morning so thst was lovely to have snuggles with her before I got up.

I did wake up with something in my eye and it is taking a long time this morning to clear about - it is very sor so hope there is no scratch on the retina - have had that happen before when I had a mishap with a tree branch and it takes days to recover. I think it is more likely something stiill in there though that I can't find - hoping it works it;s way out soon though as I have a lot to do today. 

It is Toby's birthday in 3 days - he will be 5 - can't believe I have had him for that long Smiley Surprised I'll get him a present either tomorrow or Monday - probably Monday on the way to work as it is only a small detour on the way. He really does have enough toys so it will only be something small this year - he is sooo spoilt lol

Hoping you are sleeping well and filling your days with things you love Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20181213_211911.png

H   E.   L.   L.   O.   !

@Faith-and-Hope Primed my canvas today and just waiting for it to dry to start painting. Will probably start tomorrow but I also need to do the planning - might try to do that tonight if I can get a little more energy. If I can get Monday and Tuesday organised early then I will have an easier start to the week. Although I am there all day Tuesday they have their final assembly in the afternoon and the normal teacher of the class is going to take them - I am going to sit in with the class though. So I really only have a half day to plan for on Monday and Tuesday and that will be the last actual teaching I do for the year. Thursday I will be there all day but getting things that are still mine out of there - need to work with the school attendant to do that  she knows where things have been moved to. SHe is really nice so it should actually be a good day.

I slept okay last night but still tired this morning. I do know I have to get myself moving and get some of the shopping done this morning though. I need to call my mum later and see if she has any suggestions for christmas presents for everyone as I have no idea what to get this year. Whatever it is it will be something small as I don't have the funds to buy much. I know everyone will understand so I am not too stressed about it. My sister is not buying presents this year which is okay as she is doing the lunch and that is enough - there will be 11 of us there so it is a bigger lunch than just with our family.

Toby's birthday is 2 days away so need to get him something too - it will only be something small as he really does have enough toys.

I woke to Cat being next to me again - love waking up to that Cat Happy

Hope you have had a good day @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us