Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Zoe7, thanks for the tag. You sound full-on as usual. I'm ok enough, didnt steep well last night, brain in hyperdrive. Having cardiac workup week full of tests re syncopy & palpitations. Just got notification my rents going up 11% 😲 next month (how rude!). And Pressing fwd with requesting Joint Administration rights with my sister re Family Estate as legal advice, its my only recourse for transparency with my sister. I'd rather crawl under a rock though, know it will trigger abuse from two of the brothers, glad I moved. Its Hard
standing on to bullies. Glad I moved away.
On a good note, my van kitchen is coming on. I turned an old tallboy on it's side in the back of the hiAce looking out. Today i secured a solid beam across the middle and attached one of the doors to make a lift up bench table 👍 Have no idea what I'm doing so it took
me all day and my back's killing me BUT looks pretty good if i do say so myself 😊 and its functional. Just needs a sand and paint and maybe a couple more shelves. Good fun. Real wood!
Hope you get everything done for the Kidz at school this week. Love the project work you do for them 😇👍

Oh @Shaz51 that is just awful Smiley Sad I am so very sorry for your step D1 and also for mother in law. I just could not imagine the heartache around such a difficult situation Smiley Sad

But things could change again tomorrow @Zoe7 soo I am not going to totally say yes about the house 

Ohh hugs @Former-Member ❤❤

@Former-Member I looove hearing about what you have done in the van. For someone that often says they do not know what they are doing you do an amazing job Hon. It is satisfying knowing you have done it yourself even if it is trial and error sometimes. Well done you 👍😁

I know it is stressful standing up to your sister but it is also empowering. You do not have to put up with being dictated to and I really applaud you for taking a stand. Who cares about what your brothers will say - they are not the ones that looked after your parents nor are they the ones that have cared enough to help you - so despite them being 'family' they honestly do not deserve your care.

I hope you find some answers to your health concerns - I know only too well how scary it all can be dealing with multiple health issues but you are doing what you need to. I personally want you around for a lot longer so look after yourself EOR Heart

Thanks @Anastasia  very upsetting  xx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh thanks @Zoe7
You know, I keep forgetting that about my brothers, they absolutely do not help me out, my sis too... i don't owe them anything, actually had a nightmare bro2 came shot me last night, so much anger in my family. Thanks for remembering 💜 I've been crying / teary all day, not sure why, maybe just tired.

You have a lot going on @Former-Member and it all takes it's toll - so not surprising you have been teary Smiley Sad Your siblings have not been at all supportive nor have they been a help over the years so you definitely do not owe them anything - that is their loss Hon. We may not be family here by blood but we are family by friendship - and I am so glad for that. Love and hugs Hon 💖💖💖

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Adge Have to head to bed. The damn cold I have been fighting off for weeks is back - can't seem to catch a break lately Smiley Sad Have already started ABs so it doesn't develop into a bad chest inection again (GP gave me a second script just in case). Lots of fur baby cuddles needed and hopefully some sleep will help. Love and hugs to you all 💖💖💖💖💖

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..... I hope you sleep well.  It sounds like you got a lot done today anyway, but yeah, keep chasing off that cold ❣️  Sleep is a great healer ..... 💞💤

So sorry to hear about D1's dog and the MIL's arm @Shaz51  😔 ..... hugs 💜

Love hearing about your van too @Former-Member, and glad you are still standing up to the family rabble over there ..... you go girrrrrl ❣️  Good luck with the tests.  I will be looking out for

your report-back 🌻💕

👋💞❄️ @Snowie  ......

👋💐💖 @Anastasia  ......

@utopia I saw you on the birthday thread today ..... 👋🕊💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210512-131114_1.jpegGood Night 😴 

SweetDreams 💗🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us