Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That fight you have within yourself @Zoe7 you should be proud of it.

It is great that you have taken some LSL. Hopefully that really helps you in your recovery.

I know how much you take home with you and do at night and on the weekends.

Thanks @Snowie 💙

You should see my dining room table at present - not much space around all my work stacked up. My main aim this evening is to do a new list and prioritise things for this week and what can be left for the Easter break next week. Then I may put a movie on to do the little things that need to be done but do not take much concentration ...and work on the things that need concentration tomorrow after some more sleep. I am still feeling exhausted despite so much sleep today so just have to go with it for now.

Priortising sounds like a good idea @Zoe7 

At least you haven't got long to the easter break. Do you have 2 weeks off like my son?

I'm watching a movie atm. Have been watching the F1 motorsports qualifying today.

No just 5 days @Snowie Our term break usually co-incides with Easter but not this year. We go back for a week and a half then the school holidays. I actually don't mind that this year as it will help me get things organised for when I am on LSL.

Glad it works out for you @Zoe7 Hopefully the 5 days gives you some down time.

S has two weeks off at Easter and then back for 10 weeks.

You guys start earlier in the year than us @Snowie We have only been back 7 weeks (although it seems sooo much longer). I am going to log off for a bit now Hon. Hopefully I can catch you another time over the weekend 💙💙💙

Take care hon @Zoe7 I hope you get some peaceful sleep tonight.

Haven't been sleeping too well the last couple of nights @Snowie Mostly because of pain 😒I have to say how amazing my kids are though - they know when I am in pain and are so caring. The pains come in waves so doing what I need to get through when that happens and valuing every minute there is no pain to work with the kids. I have a prescription for meds that help but I could not afford them again until tomorrow so hanging out until then.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you are getting your house sorted and your energy levels are improving 💕

@Faith-and-Hope  @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Snowie Hugs to all ❤️

I'm so glad you have such wonderful students @Zoe7 They really are a product of you.

It's a shame when we cannot get our meds for financial issues. It really is not fair. I hope when you get them that they are able to help.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 too, wishing you all a good day 💌💌

Morning @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @PinkFlamingo 

Hugs and hope you have a OK day xx

Lots of pain meds and creams I can not take or have 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us