Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Gardening anyone?

I’ve had it for some years and it’s called the Chef’n Self-Watering Herb Planter, however I haven’t been able to find it online for sale (to provide a web site). 
I’m sorry @Birdofparadise8 , maybe it isn’t sold anymore? 🌺

That's okay. I'll have a google and see if I can find them @PinkFlamingo 

Do you know of something similar at all?

I hope you can find them @Birdofparadise8 🌺🙂

I don’t really know of anything else like it - I do remember I searched for ages before I found it, and I was really glad I found it, because I wanted to replant those miniature Alocasia into it before I was in hospital for a while (surgery) and wouldn’t be home to do the watering…as new tiny little plants, they needed small amounts of water pretty constantly 🙂

there was also a small round version of this one - I’m not sure they are still available? 

Yeah, I saw the small ones @PinkFlamingo 

Planted Westringia Lilac and Lace plus 2 different coloured chrysanthemums this morning in my front garden bed.  Had other types of plants to get in but fate had other plans, remember starting to fall and landing on my knees.

Tomorrow one of my neighbours is going to plant other chrysanthemum, some kalanchoe plants plus place some daffodil bulbs into the garden patch for me plus put in place some small decorative houses.

my fairy garden is slowly taking shape

That’s absolutely beautiful ADGE! Good luck with your garden in small unit complex! I had a beautiful garden in my similar unit backyard so enjoy

Swan Lake HibiscusSwan Lake Hibiscus@PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Sophia1 @Patches59 @Oaktree This Swan Lake Hibiscus of mine, in my Back yard is looking lovely athe moment.

Adge

@Adge   very pretty.  I have star jasmine growing in trellis on part of my unit back fence.

photo is of my fairy garden at night, apologies for it being dark.  Will take photo during the day and share

IMG_1581.jpeg

Beautiful @Patches59 , @Adge ☺️

Beautiful @Adge  😊🌺

I love hibiscus 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us