Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

6/12 = 6 months
I know @TAB... Originally only a month, but now, ya right, why should I give this greedy landlord money when I'm not even here!
I am apprehensive re health and ♀️ on my own...
Sorry, gotta go get something done outside before dark, irl
Thanks though TAB bro 👍

wow @Former-Member Heart

so many pros and cons my friend xx

write them down on paper 

you dont want to pay rent while you are gone , what to do after 6 months ??, find a new place 

can you booke in to a caravan park and rent there when you are back 

soo many questions and things to think about 

we would love to do this too 

Hi @oceangirl 👋

I hope you have a good evening 🌼

@Former-Member 

Everyone has given great feedback.  I would have a roadtrip if I could but my health is not up for it. It would be stupid for me to try.   So maybe a train trip for me.  Only YOU really know if your health will cope.  While you are travelling you can keep an eye on rentals etc .So be prepared as I am sure you are, if you have been doing up the van for this purpose. You are such a practical lady/..I am not impressed by a lot of land lords lording it over people.  If current place has not been a huge success I can see the attraction.of travel.  

Caravan rentals are usually pretty steep, but if you just need power and facilities and can sleep in van its cheaper.

Maybe @Exoplanet  might be around to give you tips and feedback. 

You can also keep in contact with forum generally for safety.

Thats my 10 cents.

Hugs Apple

Hi Dreamboat lolz @Anastasia 😅😎🙀 hope you're going okay

Yes leave No free money for them. They all say that . Oh might not be here etc yer well u might make out like a pig for nothing while tenant is away @Former-Member

@Former-Member I say do it Hon. I feel sad that your fur baby does not travel well and could not go too but if you have somewhere she can go and be happy then it is maybe an opportunity for you to find a new path in life ...and along the way some happiness maybe too Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210512-130825_1.jpeg

Thanks @ Zoe7  @ TAB  @  Shaz51 & @ Appleblossom  Wow, your all so very positive about it, confident in me. Not such a delusional idea after all.  Thank you 🤗 I'm all over the place emotionally  with it atm.. And really don't want to lose my furbaby one minute, then ready to hand her to someone else because I'm not good enough for her. I. Wish I had a sole mate to travel with. But then I wanna join a quilting qroup and quietly grow old with all the other grannies lik Anyway, can't sleep... racing mind. Got a stress test in morning. Oh well. 

@Former-Member @Zoe7 @TAB @Appleblossom @Schitzo @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Mazarita @eth @Clawde @bipolarbunny @Olga @Former-Member @Dimity @Shaz51 @Maggie @The-red-centaur @MDT @Ant7 @Krishna @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @Owlunar @Smc @Determined @Meowmy @Exoplanet @Anastasia  @TheVorticon and all those I have missed (because I am an old forgetful pea these days Smiley Embarassed) have a wonderful Wednesday. Hoping it will will be full of love and kindnessl Love from peaxxx

HD wallpaper: Wallpapers For Gt Beautiful Scenery Desktop Beautiful Scenery  Wallpaper Desktop Wallpapers Hd For Mobile | Wallpaper FlareBeautiful Scenery Wallpapers (70+ background pictures)Full Hd Beautiful Scenery - 1280x800 - Download HD Wallpaper - WallpaperTip

Good Morning @greenpea  Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us