Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you had a good walk ❤️

Good Morning @Ant7 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Bill16  and anyone passing through  

@TAB  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

hi @Ant7  been worse I guess. Freezing cold and gas ran out yest haha so off to Bunnings in 2 hrs to get small bottle to get me through to when gas place opens lol

how are you going

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @greenpea . Thats so sweet about your protective son. Sorry to hear he will soon be leaving. Oh well, you still have your elderly neighbour to go walking with. Dont stumble over any hidden easter eggs.

Hi @TAB  Sounds very cold where you are. Not a good time to run out of gas. A good excuse to stay warm and snug in bed perhaps.

Good morning @Ant7 @greenpea @Meowmy  and anyone else around. @BlueBay 

hi @Former-Member  I didnt mention sitting in front of roaring wood fire .. 

just cant have a shower or a bath or cook anything lol I wasnt wanting to spend too much over xmas so got down to 1 cylinder of gas and sorta forgot lol  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahhhh ... @TAB  I do love a big roaring wood fire.  Is it an open fireplace, or a turbo 10 type arrangement? 

I really miss my big open fire which we had on the farm.  Gosh ... its almost 10 years since we left there.  

Though they are not the most efficient at heating, open fires have such warm comforting reassuring feelings attached to them for me.  Perhaps a throwback to my childhood days?

Bit of a bugger not having hot water for a shower or cooking though!  Bunnings ... here you come.

Sherry 

Image result for big roaring open fireflace

IMG_7087.JPGsorry about rotation and delay, I was off on a walk @Former-Member  er fan too noisy to use, its some so called low emission thing which makes it not draw properly plus its old and doesnt work properly ok Im renting and just means use 50% more wood than should

its warm though, just me being a bit of a frog, a bit buggy  

yes love open fires the sound and sight woo 25 mins to bunnings then a hot bath lol after rig up small cylinder to high mounting, going to tie it to a ladder lol

Son2 sounds delightful @greenpea, being your protector Heart Morning walks are the best, all the birds chirping and the sun slowly warming up our part of the world.

Good morning everyone Smiley Happy Happy Easter, and sending love to those who may not be having such a happy Easter!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us