Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @TAB 

Have you seen Netflix 

Yellowstone ? 

It's wonderful 

Violent but. 

@Shaz51 

@Tilz @Adge @Faith_Hope_Love @Jynx @tyme @PizzaMondo @Glisten @TAB @Bill16 @Apple3 @Jacques @greenpea @StuF 

@Birdofparadise8        @Oaktree   @Spirit_Healer   @creative_writer  

Hey @PeppyPatti so far in last 12mths 

i :

• got NBN
  • got a smart tv
  • have done pay 4 view on at least 1 movie,got one from Prime

not looked at pay channels in ages . a lot of them seemed to be crap tbh. foxtel rubbish, etc, when did look one was better than others was disney or prime maybe.

thin most stuff on netflix now, I wouldnt watch, having said that  though, not looked at whats on in ages. will have a look 😊some good free stuff on SBS, ABC and SAMSUNG channel lol

hey @TAB i'm really sorry  my notifications aren't showing up so didn't see your reply ... was happy to see you did reply and felt nice to see things are going well

you're doing well and better than a lot of us if you're warm and fed!!

important meeting today about my care, seems to have gone well 🙂

I'm looking at moving - am not so happy with my accom, am wandering if they will help me find a place and get stable

sounds good that you have a smart tv, do u watch it a lot? 

wel hope you can get accom sorted @EternalFlower 

yes, site playing up re notiications, lots of people saying it.

hmm sometimes dont watch tv for a week in last 12 mths . i used to watch 10 hours a day til few years ago., not really used so much of 'smart' features, but have set a few things up so that I can if i decide to. I might watch couple hours a day now. not turned it on today. whn lived in caravan, first think would do was turn tv on , same at house in kalgoorlie. wake up in fronof tv w coffee lol. ok at those 2 places , where i sat was where tv was. here, tv is an rm dont spend much time in, so I just dont think about it so much. however, that leads me to be on internet all day instead now lol as sit infront of computer still 

Dear @EternalFlower 

Very nice to read your message to our friend @TAB 

It reads like there's a very small amount of positive progress is this correct ? 

Blessings from Pp

Yeah but this ' yellow Stone' from the beginning is good.... Ol' Star Wars Harrison plays the Dad in first one......

Mr Rocker becomes a different person when the footys on. I quite enjoy it but it still looks like a group of young men throwing a weird shaped ball around several  tufts of grass and lots of people cheering them on. 

 Ziggy and Roki the budgies say g'day. 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

I try  sew - watch documentary on budgies and Parrots  

Ask AI if my horoscope is looking good for next few days. 

Then sleep. 

Zzzz

Hi @PeppyPatti  yes @EternalFlower  and I go back aways , on and off, but still say 'Hi' .. 

ok Harry ford was in prequel to Stan tv series Yellowstone called 1923? Is that correct @PeppyPatti  ? yes, younger brother used to become dift person watching his AFL team in 1990s yelling, grunting , drinking beer unawares think he has calmed down a bit since then

Good evening @Captain24 How goes your working week with the giant Tonka truck?

Puppies doing well?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us