Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Of course! @Shaz51 What cuppa are you having tonight?

Cuppacino will be nice @amber22 

Hello @Owlunar 😀

That sounds lovely @Shaz51 I am having a matcha. How has your day been today?

Thanks @Shaz51 @amber22  @Faith-and-Hope 

I found out what went wrong with my Escript yesterday - the pharmacist who was there when the usual man was on hoidays hadn't transferred my script into their computer and it has all been sorted out. The pain clinic has been super-helpful, and I have an extra Escript now which is really cool.

My granddaughter is coming to Melbourne for a few days and visiting me next week and on Friday I am getting my new back door painted. All good news

Owlunar

Yay such good news!! @Owlunar 

That is great that your script got sorted out, and how exciting about your granddaughter coming to visit! Does she come often?

Soo glad it all worked out with the script @Owlunar 

And how lovely to see your granddaughter again xx 

Hi @amber22 

I haven't seen my granddaughter for nearly 4 years because she lives in Queensland and I live in Melbourne - then after I had seen her in July 2019 we had COVID - her parents went to see her and got back to Melbourne 3 days before they could have been locked out.

So I am really looking forward to next Tuesday - she's vegan and I am hoping that between the deli and the coffee shop I can get enough to shout her lunch. I will have ordinary food of course but I respect her choices

I feel okay about my boundaries and I was respectful.

Owlunar

Yes - thanks @Shaz51 

The scripts work out and it's so good to see my granddaughter again

Owlunar

That is so exciting!! @Owlunar That will be lovely to see her and be able to connect with her again. 

Ooo vegan food is very yummy, I have recently been trying to eat more vegan because I find that it doesn't mess up my stomach as much. 

Do you have any plans with her while she is over? That will be lovely to go out to lunch together

@She's in Melbourne to go to a wedding of a friend she has known since kindergarten - and of course she will be staying with her parents - she's going to be catching up so I am really glad she is going to be here on Tuesday

@amber22 

Owlunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us