Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hey! @Meowmy How have you been today? 

Hi @amber22 and @Meowmy, how's everything? I've been resting from illness this weekend and yesterday, although I did get a jog in yesterday, and shall do some exercise tonight. I also had an art class today, which was really good, and next week I'm going to invest in an electric eraser.

Hey! @Abner Lovely to hear from you. 

I am sorry to hear that you've been unwell over the weekend. Have you been feeling better as the week goes on? 

Great work getting a job in and some exercise. Hopefully the fresh air helps you a bit! 

What did you do in art class today? I would LOVE to get more into art, but I always struggle with my artistic and creative side!!

@Abner @amber22 hey there. Wish you both a nice evening. Quite hard lately. Still struggling on. Take care

Hey @Meowmy I am sorry to hear that you're having a tough time at the moment. Is it anything that you wanted to chat about? Sitting with you tonight

Yes I have improved. I have diverticulitis, so when I introduce something new to my diet, my body has a type of constipative reaction. Recently I started taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, diluted in a glass of water before breakfast every morning. The benefits of doing that far outway the temporary, and quite bad and painful constipation I ended up suffering. It's just a real reminder that it's always good to have laxatives on hand for those occasions, and I'm very glad I have them. I'm also really happy that I'm taking the apple cider vinegar, because it's really helped bring the swelling down.

Some of the many benefits of apple cider vinegar are that it's packed with prebiotics, which is the food that feeds your stomach biota, also it's a great anti-inflammatory, it's also a good antiviral, it helps control your blood pressure, and helps keep your cholesterol down. Also I'm going to look into things like mung beans and lentils and French lentil sprouts, which are also similarly very good for you, but it means for a little while I'll be keeping the laxatives close. How are ypu all?

Hi @amber22  and others 

I’m having a chai chiller

Oh that sounds delicious! @Bow Is that like an iced chai?

Hello @amber22. @Bow , @Abner , @Meowmy , @britishtvfan 

Had a busy day today 

So having leftover quiche from last night 

Broken sleep last night , getting up together and having a coffee at 1am 

ohh thank you for sharing this info on apple cider vinegar @Abner 

I just wanted to share an article which talks about the benefits of it as there are misconceptions about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.

It does help with managing blood sugar and diabetes and help with heart disease!  and  https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar#2.-Can-help-kil... 

For more info on using the respect guideline, head here: https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage/title/respect 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us