Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Just waiting for pizza here @Meowmy 

Hi Tabaluga's! I only joined recently and I don't want to just rock up at the local and start accosting people. But I'd love to start getting involved in the forums, and happy hour at tabaluga's seemed like a good place to start! I I hope I haven't invaded your space, and I'm hoping you guys will hit me up with any tips for starting to get to know people in a sensitive, not-too-full-on way. ! And I hope everyone is hanging in there today, I've only kicked a few very small goals (folding the laundry and vaccuming) but I'm pleased. Here if anyone wants to vent or chat.

@TAB enjoy pizza. Soaked in some peace. Feel a bit better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Pizza was good @Meowmy  not too well lying down now

felt like was going to faint walking from car to shop had to stand still and wait before moving.  Anyway . Glad you got peace. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

All Good @LeChuck  just got zero energy atm 

Can get back to you tomorrow if that's okay. 
laundry and vacuuming is good , don't knock it lol

just going for lie down here thats all i can manage atm 

anyway Welcome

@TAB appreciate the welcome all the more when you're feeling shite. Thanks for taking the time, meant a lot. Take the best care of yourself.

@TAB hey tabby, better call nurse on call for advice. Or see Dr tomorrow. May be it's your new meds?

TAB
Senior Contributor

I stopped taking new meds day before yest @Meowmy  dunno. See how I go. Thanks 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@LeChuck  thanks 😸

@TAB stop replying to me and start doing self care!!! I know it usually doesn't help but just tuck yourself up in bed or wax your moustache or something and don't worry about new forum members!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us