Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Sounds like it should be ok out there on a big ship @Oaktree ? 🌺🙂

I don’t feel travel sickness, however my ex sister in law used to get it really bad.. she would buy these little ginger sweets from woollies I think it was, and she said they helped her a lot 🙂

I hope you have a lovely time 💜

Yes @PinkFlamingo I've noticed its made a big difference allready. I just paid for some beautiful wallpaper for my phone and uploaded something similar for free for my iMac. I think colors and designs can definitely set the tone for how you engage with technology now. Its really quite nice.

I don't understand the younger generation being hooked on technology but I think its yet another addiction of sorts. Could be a range of things like lowered attention spans and the devices themselves which can draw people to computers and phones with addictive qualities built into the tech.

I'm just making a soup. So will have to wind down for the evening. Wishing you a good nite! 🙂 

Glad it’s making a positive difference already @SmilingGecko ☺️🌺

mmm soup sounds lovely - I hope you have a nice wind-down and relax for the evening 🙂

@TAB 

Almost 5pm and I just got dressed for the first time today. Lucky there are no rules. Now to go water the garden

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, you are lucky @Meowmy  hope its nice

@TAB hey tabby, just got home. Friend made lovely dinner for me. Had a good walk. Feel a lot better. Hope tomorrow work will be okay. Hope you're okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Meowmy  ended up watching big bang after couple of sheeps here. lit fire , threw heaps cardboard in , got hot,in singlet now lol , turned it right down, prob bed soon

@TAB hey tabby, very nice re fire. Okay here. Going to pray. Then bed. Goodnight. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

I sent email to old friend who is in Bulgaria on their own atm @Meowmy  talked about the cat.

pumped tyres up on bike, told self to do that like 3 plus months ago lol

played guitar for like 3 mins, thats first time in 3 months at least too lol

keep forgetting, study would go a lot smoother if had some sort of life, well except for worrying about study, Got to start walking again. and read a book. at least neck is mostly okay now. re distractions lol.

Guess my prayers for your afternoon worked then lol

@TAB well done tabby re new progress. Thanks for prayer. Need more. @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us