Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Oaktree oh wow! That looks lovely and so light and fluffy. Its amazing what you can do with DIY takeaway meals made at home. I've checked out some gluten free versions, not as good in texture and appearance plus they are high carbs so will still look around and see what I can come up with.  I'm throwing all kinds of leftover vegetables in a pot tonight to cook a wintery soup! ❤️

@SmilingGecko 

Enjoy cooking and eating your soup. Thanks for the lovely comments about my bread. It tastes amazing and I am beyond happy with it. It was incredibly easy, only took 5 minutes to mix. Most of the time was taken waiting on rises. Sorry you can’t try it. It’s a bummer you are GF

Yes looks great @Oaktree you would think it required a high degree of difficulty with that texture. But I've found a gluten free low carb version I'm going to give a try with lots of rosemary and olives on top! I've never made foccacia in my life thinking its like some kind of Italian chefs secret. I'll let you know how I go with it next week

@Oaktree  Another cooking VICTORY 🥇 It looks FANTASTIC!

@SmilingGecko 

Sounds great! I look forward to seeing your results. I hope it tastes as good as the gluten filled version. Mine was super easy and was mostly waiting. It’s fun putting the dimples in it

TAB
Senior Contributor

careful of the frozen ones fm woolies re southern chicken @Meowmy  got as a treat was horrible lol

@Oaktree fantastic. It's great. Enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah he was from WA too @Oaktree  re henry x 

@TAB hey tabby, Will do some shopping tomorrow and start cooking tomorrow. Just got home. Was out eating American glaze blast chicken wings on happy hour ha ha. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

on Happy hour lol look at you @Meowmy .. did you have a few cocktails with them ?? 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us