Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Goodnight @Zoe7  Smiley Happy

Hope you sleep well.

Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and all visiting this thread. Was up super early but did get back to sleep for a little while. Got another headache which is not good for having to go out today but wiill dose uup on pain killers to get through lunch then come home to possibly sleep again. Really finding it hard to get back on top of things after a very emotional week so very lucky I have another week of holidays to try to get on top of things again.

Hope everyone has a good day - whether you celebrate the day or not - love and hope to you all Heart

Hi @Zoe7 .... and anyone else around 👋💕

I went to bed very tired last night .... sleep-walked back from the Art Space where most of the baby dragons ended up. I woke up super early too, but I wasn’t feeling tired, so I got up, tidy

ied up a bit, had a shower and got ready for church, then sorted some photos from my phone for my uni assignments.

I expect I will need a nap after lunch though.

I am glad you have some more recovery time @Zoe7. I didn’t end up asking you how your meeting went.  It was all too messy at the time, butI hope it went well and you felt listened to.

This is where I mostly hang out @Boonana - we have a lot of people that visit us here at different stages and everyone is very much welcome here.

Wow it’s long! What do you talk about here?

It was a very messy week to say the least @Faith-and-Hope The meeting went well. We pretty much agreed on all categories expext one and that one we asked for the award to be split between two nominees because they were so different and we just could not agree on just one. It maed sense to give them both an award as they were exceptional nominees and very much doing a lot of great work as individuals in the Suicide Prevention area. 

I haven't been as productive as you this morning but every time I stood up or sat up my head started pounding. That has gotten a lot better with meds so feeling like I can at least go to my parents' now for lunch. You certainly have done a lot this morning - I really should take you lead and get up and do some things myself soon.

Enjoy church Hon - I know this isn't Easter for you until next week but church is still super important for you. Any baby dragons going with you today?

Everything really @Boonana . I have quite a few people that visit here but @Faith-and-Hope and I find this to be more a 'base' to chat. It is where I get support when I need it too - which isn't so often these days but the last week has been incredibly difficult. Just starting to come out of thst and feeling a little better. Life just plain sucks sometimes but with the wonderful support from people here we get thruogh it the best we can - and that support here is gold Smiley Very Happy

We do like to see this thread as a safe place for people to interact and be able to come when they need support as well so that is part of the reason it is so long - everyone is welcome.

Oh it sounds like a great place @Zoe7! Am I allowed to use it if I need someone to talk to?

Of course you are Hon - would be more than happy to have you join us here - infact I insist lol

There is usually always someone here on this thread to answer you when you post and if not it doesn't take long for someone to come past so post away whenever you need @Boonana 

Some of the regulars @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @MDT @Sans911 @Snowie just to name a few - please welcome @Boonana to our thread here. She is new and many of us got to know her a bit last night - it was a lovely night of chat and connection for some of us.

Hi @Boonana and welcome to the forums 👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us