Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Gypsy7
Senior Contributor

Back again to not sleeping

Hi this my third day awake not fast ATM but having periods of it. Been writing in Facebook a lot. My hands are cramping because of it. Anyway I'm not in a rambling mood ATM more of a feeling helpless with the way our my service is here how I was treated last time I required there service in full mania and didn't recieve it so in scared too.
I don't want to tell the deep thoughts I'm having to close ones.
I'm angry more and focused on social justice
Truth is I'm now aware and praying I don't go beyond I'm not full of beans but my mind is.
So I question where am I at?
Been so positive then just anger and thoughts of self harm which I'm not doing but questioning it
Stupid hey
I'm sore physically
And want to keep to myself mostly
But not isolating completely
I want to put stigma everywhere on my body stigma leftover
I feel someone put me in a doggy bag but no one wanted what's left of me
Crazy
When there's people that love me
I have two amazing sons who treasure our times together
They didn't stigmatise me
Frustration is building to tears
Guess I'm coping you would say but inner world is kaos
And the pattern frightens me but I can't predict and I can't prevent

1 REPLY 1

Re: Back again to not sleeping

@Gypsy7 

Not sleeping for 3 days is exhausting. I know from my own experiences what happens when you don't sleep and are in a manic state. Please dial 000 and go to hospital to be assessed for your mental health as manic behaviour can lead to psychosis which in my case it did. 

You need professional acute health supports around you to help guide you in your road to recovery.

I'm applauded that services didn't help you when you were manic. A psychiatric hospital will provide more of an acute support as opposed to outpatient services that focus more on maintenance and recovery.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us