Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

66.jpg

@Former-Member

I had a very stressful day, & nite, Hanna my oldest cat 24yrs old, is wetting herself daily. I tried to clean her up, & I could not clip her properly, as I had left her go while sick with the Virus, & my other health, & grief issues. Her coat is so matted in places that it's near impossible to clip her. I ended up taking some fur off down to her skin, so I stopped. She had jumped off the ware she sleeps onto the floor, & into a puddle of dog mess in the laundry, & had dog poo, & dog wee stuck in her fur, when I found her, yesterday. I could not completely clean her. She was all warn out & I was so upset, I thought that she may die. On top of that, other stressful things kept happening all day one thing after another. I tried to rest, but I ended up very depressed, & thinking all negatively. I could not go to sleep until nearly 5am this morning, I woke up at 7:30 am in agony, & needed pain meds. I had taken my meds at 4am, but had to take more at 7:30 am. It's 9:17 am now as I type to you @outlander I do not think that I will get better from what I have, unless GOD preforms a miracle in my body, this kind of damage is incurable. I am so tired all the time, I do not have the means to, nor the help, nor the finances to keep up properly with the simple things, let alone anything extra, anymore. I have no idea how I will go on like this for too much longer, seriously?

My Faith in ABBA Father, is my only sure thing that I have in abundance.  I hope you do not mind me telling you this outlander?

I want to love life, I do not want to be a failure at living. The Flowers you gave me, may be just what I need. I will look at them today, when, & if, I get upset, & remember You, & Your Love, & friendship!

Thank you, I Love You!

Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & More!

((((((((((((((((((outlander))))))))))))))))))))))))) HeartHeartHeart

Here is a Web Site, that you may like?

https://www.instagram.com/onesmallthing/

sounds awful @Former-Member and no i dont mind you telling me whats happening for you. i said i would be here for you.
i hope those pain meds have kicked in and are giving you abit of reprieve. Heart
perhaps a dog/cat groomer would be beneficial to you so they can do all of the ones youd like done
i do hope you liked the flowers?

@outlanderHeart

The flowers are so Gorgeous, I saved them, so I can look at them, when ever I want to, & make them my desk top picture. 🙂

I prayed BIG time yesterday, for Hanna. I went out to see how she was at 12 PM today, she has recovered, it's totally amazing! I believe, that GOD answered my prayer, she is using her littler box again, walking around ok, & eating like a little pig again.

I brushed her gently, & patted her head, & gave her a little kiss on the head.  She is sleeping restfully now. I am very tired, sore all over, & warn out mentally. I will try & have a rest from most things that cause me, stress today.

I am waiting for some money due to me, atm, so I have no extra money for animal grooming, it is a perfect idea, tho, thanx.  🙂

Thank you for always being there for me, outlander.

Love & BIGGEST Hugs!

Bella & Hanna!  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & More! Heart Woman Happy

PS

Did you like the Web Site, One Small Thing? 🙂

im glad you like the flowers, im often saving pictures im given from others here too @Former-Member
im also glad Hanna is becoming more like herself, she may have been having an off day esp since she is 24! ive never heard of a cat living that long.

i havent had a look as yet, ive been studying abit and trying to keep myself safe. ill have a look soon though once im finished typing my notes up for this topic

I'm crying, & hurting bad atm, just when I think my life is changing for the better, I get knocked down again.  I give up, my family members are not worth my tears, unless I am so sick that I do not know what I am saying, anymore?.

@outlander

Hugs and hugs @Former-Member
Family can be worse enemies too. I sont have much family either.
Ill be home in about an hr and a half. Please please practice some breathing and relaxation or call a helpline and when im home im all eyes and ears for you i promise ok ❤

I love you so much, you & I understand each other 100% I believe this!Heart

@outlanderxo

im home now @Former-Member
whats happening for you?

I'm so sorry to tell you these things on your Birthday outlander, please forgive me. I forgot when I first Taged you as I was overwhelmed! My family are all no good & I mean it, I am not a wicked person, or go to them unless I get too lonely, or in need of some support & love, like other people have with family. I never hurt them or have been unkind to any of them I honestly have not. @outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us