Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

do you want to talk about whats upset you ? @Former-Member

@outlander

Did you read it?

yes @Former-Member
ive read the entire thread.....

@outlander

Ok then you read my message too?

yes @Former-Member

whilst reading through that thread besides the inital post, there isnt any signs of distress as in no meantions of current suicidal thoughts. Is that what your worried about at the moment?

I am worried about that fact & he is in big trouble with SF for not staying away & I am taking on this blame after reading his history Of depression as I thought he may be a scammer & he is definately not! If he gets too depressed fro all this trouble he may go down hill quickly he has no one to help him I think? I've see it happen when woring in MH too many times!  @outlander

@outlanderHeart

Thank you so much for you care & support I better go off line now & try & rest my eyes & my head are hurting so bad I'm starting to get concerned for my own health here I have had too many ups & downs all so cloet togther, as you already know, & getting posts removed & what ever I'm cracking up from it all & I have those Red Cross ladies checking on me heaven help me my goodness what next?

I need a brain  freeze to stop me from over thinking I can not control anything much in my life atm let alone anyone elses! I love you so much I will be fine just need a holiday from life! 🙂 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo talk again soon!Heart

@Former-Member ok, im not really sure whats going on... i wasnt aware that they had to stay away....

@Former-Member please go and rest now, perhaps a nice hot shower, a cup of herbal tea and a fave movie would be a good for some self care tonight?

i very much need a holiday from life too!
Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us