Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 night my beautiful princess,

Have an awesome day. I'll check in at lunch time and then after.

Much love and blessings princess

💕💐👑

I’ll reply to you when I can in the avo I have a busy day myself with psych and uni. 
night @ENKELI 

So glad your interview went well @Birdofparadise8 💜🌺

Glad to hear the visit went well, and dinner sounded lovely 🙂

I hope you’d day goes ok and you’re doing well 💜🌺

@Birdofparadise8 just quickly popping in to say hello and hope your day goes well princess 👸 

@PinkFlamingo have a lovely day ❤️

Thank you @ENKELI @PinkFlamingo 

I’ve just had uni and a session with my psych. I’m just on the way home I needed to get some potatoes, grapes and capsicum. 

I hope your first day at work went well @ENKELI

I've been thinking of you. 

@Birdofparadise8 how has your evening been?

I got home about 20 mins ago, having leftovers for dinner and relaxing for a bit.

First day was okay, it will get better once I know what I'm doing 😀

I could be better, but I have the TV on to distract me. I need to do some cleaning as well. 

What are the leftovers? That's good. There would be a lot of info to take in, I'm sure. @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 I had beef casserole, how about you?

I am not going to be able to get off early from work either, if anything I will be staying back.

It's way better than the last place I worked and I can at least check my phone during the day. 

I'll try and message you as I can, I don't want to miss anything that's going on with you.

Do you feel it's getting easier in the evenings or is it still the same?

Yummy I had chicken enchiladas in the slow cooker very yummy @ENKELI 

Oh that sucks I hope you will be paid staying back. What exactly is the role of admin in mining? I would have no clue, seeing I'm used to medical. 

That's okay. You're so sweet, saying that you don't want to miss things. It's okay I just won't tag you until the end of the day if you like and then I could give you and update or something if that's what you'd like. Let me know I can work around your work and we can chat at night and at weekends if you want to no pressure if you have other things on. I might be more busier soon too if I get this job, but then again uni is only got four weeks left for this sem. 

No, it's still the same. I'm trying distractions, but they can be hit and miss. Maybe the more I do it, the easier it will get. I do enjoy watching TV, reading and diamond art. They are all really fun. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us