Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@amber22, maybe taking it slowly is best. Just trying to think about how I’m going to go about it.

@Birdofparadise8, I hope st Vincent help.

I need to call them first which is hard to do when you don’t know them @creative_writer and especially when it’s a very sensitive topic. 

Also forgot to ask you doing okay?

@Birdofparadise8, maybe you could call with your KHL counsellor. I am emotionally better than yesterday, but still depressed.

Actually that is a good idea I totally forgot I did that with ACT here in Tas silly me. Thank you for reminding me. I’ll ask her tonight when I talk to her. 

Yeah I feel you there it is an up and down hill battle we can fight together @creative_writer 

@Birdofparadise8, yes, give it a go.

You’re also studying nutrition. How do I make my hair grow faster? I was shedding because of stress and illness on and off. My MH went downhill last year. I think it’s okay now but I need it to grow. But I hate my hair so much, it’s a mess. Sorry, it’s been bothering me today.

I totally get that, I also get a bit iffy when people are worried about me or tell me that they are worried for me because it makes me feel bad almost that they care so much (??) @Birdofparadise8 

Never apologise for venting about how you feel! That would be really frustrating and I can see why you would be upset at it, and wanting to know more about what is going on in other places that might be able to listen to you more. I'm sorry that that was your experience!

Thank you for clarifying what ACT meant, I wasn't sure! @Birdofparadise8 

Thanks so much @creative_writer What are you up to tonight? 

@amber22 I’ve had dinner and been doing some self care stuff. Have you had dinner yet?

That sounds so nice, what self care are you doing tonight? I have had dinner, I had it a bit earlier. I had stir fry tonight it was delicious, what did you have? @creative_writer 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us