Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

TW...wtf is wrong with some people

So..

On Thursday night I tried to suicide at a park. Some people obviously found me. The dumb bit is they went through my things and stole my phone and bank card, using them as well. 

Like not only do you savemy life but then you go make my life tougher by giving me no communication and no money. So fck, fck them, fuck the world, fck life. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: TW...wtf is wrong with some people

that is majorly seriously wrong of those people why help someone in a vulnrable emotional state only to then hurt them staright afterwards,sorry to hear that you went through that thats just plain wrong of those people,and please know that you do have suport on these forums and honestly Im very concerned for you,please take care Smiley Sad

wow @The-red-centaur thats shocking, i cant believe people would steal things esp from those who are so vulnerable and need help.

Oh, @The-red-centaur Heart there does not seem to be any sense in the world anymore. I am so, so sorry this happened to you. and fnck them from me too! 

I am so so sorry this happened to you.  Maybe there is a lesson in that horrible experience... You can buy a phone again and replace cards and the bank fraud team can refund part or all of the money taken but a life once lost is gone forever.  Thank God you are safe... An angel sent whoever was around and unfortunately they were not the best... But they saved your life which is beyond what money can buy. I am glad you are here... Take care...if you need someone to listen write here...  Hugs and support.  

That is strange. Weirdly unsurprising. Also, and so much more importantly, thank God you're alive. I and so many people here just wouldn't know what to do. You're family. You're part of us and we are commited to you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us