Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Zaphod
Senior Contributor

Things seem to have spiralled downhill again

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Things seem to have spiralled downhill again

@Zaphod  Hi Zaphod I am here if you need and want to talk. greenpea xxx

Thanks @greenpea 

Crap time.  Might be slowly coming out of it.  Tired of being out of work.  Lost my sense of humour over the years, tired of having family around me.  Tired of talking, tired of staying silent.  I'm in one of those no win moods.  Good to vent though

@Zaphod  Yea it is always good to vent. I remember years ago in Hyde Park in Sydney on Sundays people use to get on a box and literally vent their problems, issues etc out to crowds. I wonder if that is still done .... Hope you are feeling better throughout the day 🙂

hi zaphod sorry to hear that if you need to chat im here for you.if you would like to chat.im proof that you can come out the other side ok .yeah i still do have my bad days and good days .yeah i wanted to off myself too.with the right professionals and this is something long term it just doesnt happen over night .be kind to yourself and get back to things that you used to do before feeling this way.slow and steady wins the race .i was addicted to both ice and herion for a number of years more than i like to count .have been clean now for 5 years in augest and off all my meds .now its the pain from osteo arthritus that at nights keep me awake.again remeber take care of yourself easy does it and slow  and steady wins the race .you deserve to be here just as much as the next person .we all have people that love us .take care im here if you just want to vent or even chat

hugs @Zaphod Heart

Hello @vic100 , @greenpea 

@Zaphod, are you ok my friend xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us