Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What peer support is and why it's great // Tues 11th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

me too @Eve7 , love a cuppa with my friends 

and awwwwwww @Adge Heart

Re: Topic Tuesday // What peer support is and why it's great // Tues 11th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

So grateful for all the wisdom, experience and insight shared tonight. Thank you all SO much! Heart

As we bring this conversation to a close tonight, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been here! Each and every one of you represent the power of peer support in the SANE Forums Community, and why it is so beneficial. By sharing your stories, you are supporting others, and by building peer relationships we will keep learning and growing together as a community!

A huge thank you to our special guest @HappyCastle for your insights, experiences and top tips- we are so lucky to have you in the SANE Peer Support team and look forward to following your example with peer support as we continue to connect and support each other on the forums. Also to @Former-Member for your insightful contributions and inspiring quotes! Blessed to work with you both. 

To those who posted tonight, a huge thank you for making this discussion special @Longingtobelong @Shaz51 @Adge @Zoe7 @Ophelia @greenspace @chibam @Former-Member @MyBrosKeeper @greenpea and to those who followed along @CrazyChick @BlueBay @Teej @Jayneinpain @Eve7.

This discussion has given lots of great tips, and if you are happy for us to, I would love to combine the tips and learnings from this discussion into a How To Guide for Peer Support that we can use on the forums 🙂 

Again, thank you for those who came tonight and this discussion will be available to read back over as well @Smc @Luckymoo @HenryX 

Thanks so much to everyone who joined this event tonight Smiley Happy

I love hearing all the perspectives we have to share! Mutual learning and support- the true spirit of peer support Heart

Also @Daisydreamer , @Former-Member , @HappyCastle@TideisTurning 

sometimes we makes mistakes, i know I have and I am soo grateful to my @Faith-and-Hope@Appleblossom who have helped me along these years and i know i have grown to know more and to help others more 

It has been such a pleasure to be here and share some of my experiences and hear the amazing voices we have here in our community. The support you all show each other in this space is truly wonderful to see. Peer support at its best!

We have started rolling out a new One to One peer support service at SANE. You can check out the new ‘Email a Peer Worker’ option here

Thank you all for your time tonight and letting me be involved in this Topic Tuesday ❤️

Thanks so much Everyone @Daisydreamer @HappyCastle @Former-Member @

We have started rolling out a new One to One peer support service at SANE.-- wow that is great @HappyCastle 

thank you @HappyCastle@Daisydreamer , @Former-Member  for a very interesting night 

@Shaz51 wrote:

Also @Daisydreamer , @Former-Member , @HappyCastle@TideisTurning 

sometimes we makes mistakes, i know I have and I am soo grateful to my @Faith-and-Hope@Appleblossom who have helped me along these years and i know i have grown to know more and to help others more 

Thank you so much for this post @Shaz51 🙂 Peer support is a learning process and in every peer relationship we are learning- mistakes are part of that learning, and what is important is how we reconnect afterwards 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us