Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Latest responsive update - feedback and queries

Hey @BlueBay - good question! I don't know if this will help - or maybe you already know this - but you can always use the "Breadcrumb" navigation (that;s what it's called for some reason!) from the Notifications page:

breadcrumbs.png

Omg @s-jay what was I thinking!!! 

Of course - I do thst. Pls ignore that question. Lol 😂 

No worries at all @BlueBay!! 😎 🙏 🌻

So much to take in so will slowly read it 

Hi @Former-Member and @s-jay.

This morning I was clicking around the forum and came across a tag for a member who is no longer on the forum. Rather than the usual "@Former-Member" tag, this post still had their name as a tag. When I clicked on it out of curiosity I came across a message that said "Person does not exist. The person you requested has been deleted or does not exist".

Not sure if this is a new thing after the forum update and I may be being a little too sensitive here but the wording of that felt a bit off to me, both in the words 'does not exist' and with the idea that a person may have been 'deleted'. I was wondering whether it may be possible/better to have the wording changed to reflect that a person is no longer a member of the forum, rather than having it read as if they no longer exist entirely or have been deleted.

Minor one really but one I felt was worth providing feedback about. As a whole I really like the new forum and find it easier to navigate and more inclusive. I found the latest changes took a little getting used to, probably even more than the significant changes a few months ago, but it feels great to use now.

Thanks again for all of the work that has gone into the updates 🙂

Hi @CheerBear,

Thanks for this feedback - I think this is really valid! We'd like to check it out properly - are you able to maybe email through the post with the tag on it so we can see what you were seeing? team@saneforums.org

It's really encouraging to hear that you are enjoying the newest updates to the forum, it was going to be a it of an adjustment and we know that can be troubling at first - awesome to see it's feeling great to use now yay! 👍🏼😊

Hi @Former-Member@s-jay

ive noticed lately I’m getting the same notification emailed to me twice. Only a few posts not everyone’s. 

Its strange, don’t know why??

Hi @BlueBay - it could be because the post was edited? Can you send me an example of a thread/post where you got the email twice?

No I checked and couldn’t see thst it was edited @s-jay

I’ve sent you an email. 

Hi @Former-Member and @s-jay. Just wondering whether there might be an update as to what is happening with our latest contributions showing as latest discussions participated in?

Also wondering what the "experts" tab is about when we click to see who supported a post, and also what the S with a strikethrough is that sometimes comes up on a post that doesn't have any other text?

Thanks 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us