Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

Morning @Faith-and-Hope Still got a little to organise here this morning but shouldn't take too long, Then I will shower and get ready to leave. I am very tired and a bit shaky this morning so worried about that for today but hoping I will feel a little better after a shower.

Hope you have a great day at uni and we can catch up tonight 😍🎨💕🌹

Hi @Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 and everyone else passing through this thread - hope your day is filled with light and love Heart

Hoping to catch you after your shower and before you leave, to wish you well for the day @Zoe7 ...💐💕

Takr a deep breath, put your teaching hat on, straighten it up, and march right in there like you own the place.   Plaster a polite smile on your face and make enough eye contact to be polite, then melt a little into a natural smile (which I know you will) when you see the kids.

Youre a champion @Zoe7

...... go get ‘em ❣️

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope and @outlander

I have a couple of things to print out and then I am all done for today - hoping it will be enough but I have an extra activity for early finishers just in case.

Better get myself moving to that shower so I have plenty of time before I leave. A bit nervous today but hoping that will work for me too.

Will fill you in on the day when I get home Heart

❤️ @Zoe7 .....

👋💕  @outlander .....

all the best today @Zoe7
I think you will nail this 🙂

youve got this @Zoe7 Heart

Calling by to say that I hope you have a great day @Zoe7. I've probably missed you this morning but am thinking of you and looking forward to hearing how you went today ❤

Very excited for you @Zoe7. By morning tea time, I'm sure you will have felt as if you had never been away from the classroom. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @outlander @CheerBear @soul and all passing through...

I am really not sure that this work thing is going to work. The Maths lesson went okay but the afternoon was not as good - the kids were really unsettled and I was quickly running out of energy to stay on top of them. 

I had a meeting afterwards with the Principal and there was a lot of feedback from last Monday - nothing was totally unexpected but I certainly felt it was too much considering it was my first time back

All the way home I kept wondering if I could actually do this anymore - I suppose time will only tell but right now I am flat and tired. 

I'll get stuck into the planning tonight so I have some time off over the weekend and can hopefully recharge a little - not sure I will get much done but need to at least begin.

I hope everyone has had some light in their day ...and can send a little my way tonight lol

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us