Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

Lace Butterfly on Ullapool Rose.jpg

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒท @Zoe7 .....

I love that image that you have put together @Faith-and-Hope - brings you and I and your art together - makes me smile a lot Hon Smiley Very HappyHeart

Good ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

@Zoe7

How is your afternoon going Hon - I fell asleep for a while but think I will need a bit longer.

My sister came around with her dog and we played for a little while. She asked me about work and had no idea that the Prinicpal was sitting in - I had to ask her to drop the conversation as she was getting angry about the whole situation and that is not what I need. The fact is I don't have answers to the questions being asked ie. why the constant supervision and it makes me angry too, I told her I just want to do my job and come home to my babies - that is all that I can think about. Feeling pretty deflated again this afternoon but I need to get through tonight, finish the planning, get some sleep and tackle tomorrow when it comes. That is all anyone can expect me to do!

Definitely @Zoe7 ..... ๐Ÿ’š

We went out for lunch today .... there is a bit of โ€œthank Godโ€ in there ..... cos Sunday lunch has been exactly the same thing every week, compliments from mr. f&h and The Coffee Place .... but today it wasnโ€™t ๐ŸŽ‰ ..... now I am settling back into painting for the afternoon.

That would be a good change for you going out to lunch instead of the usual @Faith-and-Hope

I haven't eaten today but will get that organised soon. I haven't felt like it all day but do know I need to so will try to organise an early dinner here.

I hope you get your painting done - it is good light here for me to do a little also right now so might get stuck into it myself - should only take a short while for me to do what I want to do - that would be one more thing crossed off my list so this weekend would not have been a complete waste.

I know that feeling @Zoe7 .... both of them actually ๐Ÿ˜

I have my next painting done โœ… .... a small one, but trying something new, and it worked well enough .....

Your small painting done and my printing and laminating done @Faith-and-Hope - just need to cut the images all out and place them in plastic bags to divide them for 4 groups.

Have yet to type up my planning and send it to the principal but I can do that tonight. I have to make up a template for tomorrow also but that won't take very long. 

I still haven't eaten so need to get that sorted as well soon.

Good job @Zoe7 ..... ๐Ÿค—

Yes, it can be easy to forget to eat when art projects take over.

Hi @Sans911 .... ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’• ... are you still travelling ?  I think so, from the snippets I have picked up in the last day or so .....

Done the painting I wanted to get done @Faith-and-Hope and cut up the images ready to put into bags - getting there baby step by baby step but still getting it done. I won't get to the vacuuming tonight but I will aim to get the kitchen cleaned.

Do you have a date that you are leaving for O/S yet or is that still to be determined?

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us