Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning @PinkFlamingo 

So like your name. 

I am looking at your recipe for sausage rolls and thinking about making them next week..... Mmmm

@Birdofparadise8             @SmilingGecko 

@MDT @Historylover @Lila3 

All is good. I cleaned my tiny unit yesterday - I haven't even looked at the kitchen but my loungeroom has been very messy for the whole 2 years i've lived here. 

Early this morning, a neighbour bought me a coffee - 😊 

I am virtually drinking it with you. Because I virtually bought you one. I'm imagining we are drinking it together ......

🍲🏡

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Great to hear from you @tonys ...sucks about your circumstance

Rest up, mend well

See you sooner than later

(And, of course, keep writing!)

Hi @MDT 

Great poem..... Carpet diem ??? 

Oh it's carpe diem.....

🍰🐦🌿

Cheers for the coffee @PeppyPatti 😀🤗🌺 

So nice to have this virtual coffee sitting with you 🌺☺️

Sausage rolls… sounds yum! I’m going to make them again myself later this week as I have chicken mince in the freezer ready to go 🙂 I also found there’s frozen sliced avocado pieces in the freezer section of Woolworths so I’ve decided to get some of those to see how they go in the recipe (I’m guessing they might be a bit firmer than fresh/ripened ones, however I was going to use my NutriBullet thing to blend before adding to the mixture). 
If you do make them I hope you enjoy them, and please do let me know what you think if you’d like to 🙂🌺

sounds like yesterday was busy with cleaning jobs there - I was doing the same here before settling in to do some reading last night. ☺️

I hope your day goes well PeppyPatti, and you’re feeling good 😊🙌🏻🌺

Read on net the trick to best sausage rolls is adding cream @PeppyPatti  it the latest thing. Then someone on Taste said curtis stone did that years ago.

Oh goodness me @tonys 😱

Thats awful. You are lucky to still be alive from the sound of it. You are a duffer aren't you? Wandering around in the dark and falling down an open hatch into the cellar. Heck!  If you wanted excitement,  you should'a said. I'm sure some of us here could have organised something,  without the hardware repairs required. 😂

All jokes aside. I had thought you were quiet,  but presumed I had missed a post somewhere along the line. I am truly sorry to hear you are seriously injured and hospitalised. Really hope you are being well cared for and will be recovered enough for discharge soon. 

Sending healing vibes and get well wishes your way 🌹🌻🌷

Of course he did @TAB 

What do we know ?? 

Hey y'all, how is everyone this weekend ?? 

BRONZE-Kevin-Blackwell_Cuckoo-wasp.jpg

I bought a woman's weekly today. Learning to just relax....

Hello @TAB , @PeppyPatti , @Emelia8 , @PinkFlamingo , @StuF , @Dimity , @RiverSeal , @oceangirl , @MDT 😁😊

Hello @Adge 😀 how are you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us