Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thank you @SmilingGecko 

I get diverticulitis and all that entails 

Gut issues. I'll get this. 

beautiful-macro-photos-03.jpg

 a multi strain  probiotic.

Thats no good @PeppyPatti I've encountered several people with diverticulitis over the years. 

Dear @PizzaMondo 

That's a good point. I must remember this. It will help me thinking to check in with myself. 

I'm just trying to be as withdrawn and loving. My brother is  negative and reactive.  

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Hi @PeppyPatti 🙂

I feel like it must be important for you to withdraw from your brother's negative and reactive manner and behaviours, so that in itself is another boundary I believe.

How long are you visiting your family for?

I have been applying castor oil to my fingernails at night to harden them and make them grow faster. I usually have to file them every few days anyway but they seem to grow quite a lot with castor oil. I also use castor oil as a thermal heat protectant when I style my hair. It also makes your eyelashes grow like mad. I love the multifaceted uses of castor oil. Have thought of going back to doing castor oil packs for my liver. 

@PeppyPatti @PizzaMondo @TAB @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

prob bad diet in my case/preservatives artificial stuff @SmilingGecko 

Oooh, I have heard about the magic of castor oil! It sounds like it does wonders for you @SmilingGecko ! May I ask if you have noticed any irritation in or around your eyes when you use it for your eyelashes? I am nervous about this as I have very sensitive eyes but I also itch them a lot due to allergies, so eyelashes are always breaking 😞

You are correct @Shaz51 its the 22nd 😊💝

Most castor oil has toxins in them like hexane. I go for organic. You only use very little as it is a thick oil. When I do my eyelashes it does not sting or anything. Its like a light film with no irritation. Your eyelashes will grow back beautifully and you won't need artificial eyelashes at all.  Its quite incredible how they can grow so fast. You can see before and after shots of people online who have tried it @PizzaMondo I love castor oil! You can also do eyebrows. I read a country doctors book about it many years ago and castor oil has secured its place as a multifaceted remedy for a variety of things!

Yes diet can do it @TAB When you are ready to adjust changes to your diet your body will thank-you. It is a major thing to change eating habits. You just do it slowly over time so your body can adjust gradually. Your body is accustomed to certain types of foods so you kind of have to be patient with what you eat for now and to slowly introduce more healthful options over what you are currently eating 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us